Win End Of Nations Closed Beta Access
by Mark R
As you may already be aware, we recently previewed the upcoming MMO RTS End Of Nations at this year’s Gamescom, and it blew our socks off. As well as the standard PVP gameplay that you’d expect from a title in this particular genre, End of Nations recently unveiled their PVE mode, so if you’re wanting to get your feet wet without going up against the rest of the server, then that option is there. With a considerable number of the Petroglyph team having been part of Westwood Studios, it was always pretty obvious that this would tick all the right boxes for the RTS lovers out there, and so…
We’ve teamed up with Petroglyph Games and Trion Worlds to bring closed beta access to 130 lucky GamingLives readers, so you can see what all the fuss is about. The closed beta runs until midnight on Sunday (EST), which is around 5am GMT on Monday morning and includes a tutorial level so you can ease yourself in rather than jumping in… or you can just go balls to the wall!
How To Enter
1. Tweet this phrase (you can just click on it to save messing around):
“Win one of 130 keys for the current beta of @EndOfNations courtesy of @PetroglyphGames, @TrionWorlds and @GamingLives http://gliv.es/eonbeta”
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which strategy series Westwood Studios developed before the birth of Petroglyph Games, and don’t forget to let us know what your Twitter name is so we can make sure you actually tweeted the phrase!
How long before I get access if I win?
As this is for a current closed beta, we’ll be checking emails and twitter every hour and every person with the correct answer, who also tweets the phrase (don’t forget your Twitter name in the email or a link to your status!), will be given their code immediately until all 130 keys have been given away. That way, you can get straight on to playing as soon as you get the email, which will include detailed instructions of how and where to redeem the code.
Good luck, soldiers!
Last five articles by Mark R
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - Review
- Styx: Master of Shadows - Review
- Destiny - The Thin Line Between Boredom and Immersion
- Hello. My name is Mark and I am...
- The Evil Within - Preview