E3 Podcast #1: The Septuagenarian Pickup
by Mark R
The GamingLives podcast returns for a series of E3 specials, recorded live in front of a studio audience using a single mic… echoes, coughs, warts and all! In this first one, we muse over how actually being here at E3 differs from what we’d expected, and there’s even a smidge of excitement from Captain Apathy as Pete discovers a flurry of happiness at the enormity of the expo compared with his previous outings (read: MCM), plus we create two new words – enormosity and enormousnessness.
Don’t ‘phone; it’s just for fun!
Last five articles by Mark R
- Styx: Master of Shadows - Review
- Destiny - The Thin Line Between Boredom and Immersion
- Hello. My name is Mark and I am...
- The Evil Within - Preview
- Sniper Elite III - Review