Risen 2 Gets Release Date
by GL News
We’ve been keeping a firm eye on the piratey RPG, Risen 2: Dark Waters since it was first announced, and it was one of the titles we previewed at E3 this year, and at Gamescom, so the release date couldn’t come soon enough. The game, developed by Piranha Bytes and published by Deep Silver will be released on 27th April, 2012 in Europe, although the US will be getting it three days earlier – bastards.
While the release comes a few months later than we hoped we’d be seeing it, it gives us adequate time to mop up Skyrim and Kingdoms of Amalur before we don our velvet eye-patches and set sail with what we hope will be a decent follow up to the Norris-hard Risen.
Last five articles by GL News
- World of Warplanes Beta Key Giveaway
- New Van Helsing Screens Burst Forth
- Star Wars: TOR - Rise of the Hutt Cartel Launching Soon
- Daedalic Announce First Turn-Based RPG
- Mars: War Logs Screenies Incoming