Wild Pokemon Sales Appear – 1.6m in Two Days
by GL News
If there is one game that would shift millions of units, even if it had a picture of George Galloway on the cover, it is Pokemon. Sure enough, just a few short days after its release, Pokemon Black & White 2 has rocketed up the sales charts in Japan, shifting over 1.6 million copies.
The pair of sequels were launched on 23rd June and have swiftly become the third fastest selling title(s) ever for the Nintendo DS. It will likely come as no surprise to anyone that sales of the original Black & white hold the record for the fastest selling game ever on the handheld, with more than 2.6 million units sold in the first two days on sale. Expect more crazy figures when the game launches in North America later this year.
Last five articles by GL News
- World of Warplanes Beta Key Giveaway
- New Van Helsing Screens Burst Forth
- Star Wars: TOR - Rise of the Hutt Cartel Launching Soon
- Daedalic Announce First Turn-Based RPG
- Mars: War Logs Screenies Incoming