About the author...
Gamer. Geek. Ginger.
Adam has been a gamer since the age of five, when he was first exposed to an Amstrad running Harrier Attack on a green-screen monitor; since then he has dabbled with Master Systems, Mega Drives, Dreamcasts, NESs, SNESs, Gameboys, N64s, DSs, Wiis, Playstations and Xboxes while always coming back to his trusty PC. During the brief periods when he is not gaming or sleeping, he works as an IT Consultant to fund his gaming habit, plays with servers, fiddles with Twitter, blogs a bit and occasionally leaves the house.
Though jaded, bitter and cynical, he still considers gaming an incredible medium, with the ability to evoke joy, despair, fear, excitement, love and hate as well as - or better than - any film, book or artwork. For this reason he sometimes writes things about it; very occasionally, people read them.
Below is a list of all published articles, with the most recent displayed first
- Life Is Strange: Episode 5 – Polarized – Review
- Allow Me To Demonstrate
- Life Is Strange: Episode 4 – The Dark Room – Review
- Heroes of the Storm - Review
- Life Is Strange: Episode 3 – Chaos Theory – Review
- Life Is Strange: Episode 2 - Out of Time - Review
- Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis - Review
- The Dangerous Diaries Part 1: Space Trek
- Elite: Dangerous - Review
- Best of 2014 - The $10,000,000 Book of Wizards
- Best of 2014 - Rise of The Un-Game
- The Escapists - Preview
- The $10,000,000 Book of Wizards
- I Don't Know If I Believe In Godus
- Thief - Review
- Rise of The Un-Game
- Best of 2013: What's So Special About Games?
- Best of 2013: Everything Old Is New Again
- Blackguards - Preview
- What's So Special About Games?
- DARK - Review
- Everything Old Is New Again
- Replay Value
- Warframe - Review
- Warface - Preview
- Antichamber - Review
- Dota 2 - Preview
- Zombies. - Review
- A Game of Dwarves - Review
- The Future is Free (To Play)
- Drox Operative - Preview
- The Illusion of Choice: An Alpha Protocol Retrospective
- On Modern Gaming