+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Nostalgia... it's not a hand cream

Games for £2.99, £1.99 or even 99p. Thems were the days, and I loved my Spectrum. A few games publishers and budget labels from the bargain bin of my child hood:

Mastertronic's Ricochet budget game label and the awesome Ghostbusters:

The Hit Squad, and Renegade, my first ever (and still one of the best) beat em up game:

US Gold, and the slightly odd Spectrum version, which was amazing by my standards.

Code Masters (anyone heard of them?). Not such a well known game, but I remember it. 2D overhead track, but had 3D physics that helped you around the banked corners.

Ocean took a lot of my pocket money and time. Daley Thompson's Decathlon, and later his 'Super Test' destroyed many, many Cheetah joysticks:

Speaking of which, I'm tempted to find one of these joysticks and stick 360 bits in it:

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

OutRun disappointed me. The cover art was always so pristine and swish, yet the game itself was ugly as sin... they cheated me... like when you first find out that the cute sexy bunny from Cadbury's Caramel is actually voiced by Tom Baker... sorry, I mean Miriam Margolyes

Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

I miss:

10p mix (from our old corner sweet shop, you actually got about 30pence worth of sweets!)
    1/2 pence piece
    Sherbet Dips (Thank you A Quarter Of!)
    Legend of Mir

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    OutRun disappointed me. The cover art was always so pristine and swish, yet the game itself was ugly as sin... they cheated me... like when you first find out that the cute sexy bunny from Cadbury's Caramel is actually voiced by Tom Baker... sorry, I mean Miriam Margolyes
    You had sexual fantasies about the Cadbury's Caramel bunny?

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Yes. Yes I did. Same with Ariel from Little Mermaid... although that obviously wouldn't have been cellulose bestiality.
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

But where...? How...?

Actually I don't want to know.

I guess you could have had a MFF threesome - Man, Fish, Furry.

Gamer IDs

As was once said in Jurassic Park... "Nature finds a way"

Linus Torvalds

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

I don't think Hammond meant that nature will find a way for a man to fuck a fictional rabbit or mermaid though. If he did, Jurassic Park would've been very different.

There is something sexy about Ariel though but I can't help thinking having sex with her would be a little too messy.

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

I adore mermaids, they're sexy but I have no idea why. I still feel jealous at the chick in Splash and I'm 29 :/ I once added salt to my bath in the hope I'd grow a tail. Apparently I wanted to fly too when I was really small, so much so that my mum had to watch me in case I tried jumping out of a window to see if I would. Hoping it's a "kid" thing and not that I'm mentally unbalanced.

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

@ Jocky - Fucking LOVED BMX Simulator! Was a great game, despite me being slightly crap at the third track
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

+ Reply to Thread