+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Brink

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

... what's the SMART system? The bit where I'm bunny hopping over gates and limbo-ing under pipes? I've started out as a soldier cos the green sparkles that appear when you give someone ammo makes me feel like a magical fairy

This is Gerald. He's blind in one eye which is why he's not a very good shot and is often incapped

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

This is the SMART system in action

Senior Member Mr McScabby is on a distinguished road Mr McScabby's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hippo in a Tree

I'll be a medic the majority of the time, only switching as and when the need calls for it, I'm a medic in any other game we play, wether there's a medic class or not lol (blame Our Mate Tommy, always looking after his arse whilst he checks his cheeble list lol).
    I'm not confident in shooting but can run around like a mad man and get others up and heal buff those on my travels, or could be a back up for an engineer or soldier when they go off on one of their class missions..

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

mini review: pretty fun, laggy as fuck.
    long review coming soon

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

Splash Damage HQ;
    Man 1: so how are we going to fix this lag problem on consoles?
    Man 2: I'm not sure, but we need to sort it out soon. I hear people cancelled pre-orders and everything
    Man 1: I know, this is serious. I want our top men on this. There must be a way...
    Man 3: I know a way
    Man 1: ...go on.
    Man 3: well you know we didn't have the foresight to create dedicated servers?
    Man 2: Yes! We can set up dedicated servers! Excellent idea, Man 3
    Man 3: No that wasn't my idea at all. I was going to suggest cutting matchmaking down from 16 player to 8 as standard. You know, because clearly our character designs are awesome and no home internet connection can handle 16 amounts of awesome at once.
    Man 1: I like it! We'll get on with it right away

http://www.splashdamage.com/content/...ree-dlc-coming

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Im getting this today! PC version though.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

I've heard the PC version is better then the other ones so best of luck Ste! In terms of lag and general glitches of course

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

It vanished off Steam yesterday morning and it's still not back. Does it need steam activation if you buy a box copy at retail?
    [Good Job Boots]

Gamer IDs

Thats odd. There is a thread on the Brink Steam forum about it disappearing from the store but nobody has said anything about not being able to play it. A quick google search hasnt brought up any reasons for it either. I hope it's just an oversight and my boxed copy cd key will still register with Steam. Will keep you posted. Not got the game yet, will be on our way to Meadowhell within the next half hour or so.

Gamer IDs

Balls, game want £30 for it. I'm not paying that in the store when it's £25 online from the same shop! HMV don't even have it on PC and the gamestation here has gotten rid of it's PC section. Disappoint!

+ Reply to Thread