+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Brink

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

FPS = PC. My ability's range at around a 7/8 on PC but take a nose dive to the 4/5 region on consoles. That's a score out of 10 rather then say 100. I'm not rubbish!

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Join the cool kids club with the xbox. You know you want to.

Senior Member Mr McScabby is on a distinguished road Mr McScabby's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hippo in a Tree

Me for xbox, coz thats all i play
    Have been looking forward to this since i first heard about it.. hope it doesn't disappoint

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    FPS = PC. My ability's range at around a 7/8 on PC but take a nose dive to the 4/5 region on consoles. That's a score out of 10 rather then say 100. I'm not rubbish!
    Describes me almost exactly too. Get me on PC and I'll wipe the floor with most people in FPS games. On the console I just get shot repeatedly in the face, I cannot get used to compensating for the controller. Who needs two analog sticks where one mouse will do it?

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Ok so I wont be able to shoot you guys if I pick it up on the PC but like Preacher and Toffer, I play a lot better if I'm playing a FPS game on the PC. Playing a FPS with a keyboard and mouse is a lot more natural to me. Also I'm moving away from my consoles abit now. I've not even switched one on for a while. Plus I loves me some graphics!

*Edit, oh and PC games are a damn sight cheaper!
    Last edited by Ste; 24-04-2011 at 17:35. Reason: cuz I remembered something else innit

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Why don't you and your PC get a room!

Surely you can't be serious!

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The Rook View Post
    Why don't you and your PC get a room!

Will do!!

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Your skill with a keyboard and mouse wont make much of a difference compared to consoles if you dont have anyone to play with in the MP and Coop

Anyways, im really looking forward to it. Game is going to be THEE shit.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Gamer IDs

There will be plenty of people around to play with. Yeah they will most probably be randoms but that doesn't overly bother me.

Wut? Mr Swift will become famous soon enough Mr Swift will become famous soon enough Mr Swift's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GSG9 Swift Steam ID: Sam712

Booked the day off to get this so if you wanna get an 8 man team for co op count me in for xbox!

+ Reply to Thread