+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Brink

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

Default Brink

Not content with telling everyone I've spoken to over the weekend about Brink, I thought I'd start a discussion about it here.

The game is awesome. It looks great, it plays great, the SMART system works really well, the XP system really does push people towards co-operative play without forcing it down their throat and the guns sound fucking loud

Anyone else play it at EG or see any of the videos/screenshots for it? Any views? Anyone?

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Really looking forward to it, from what ive seen online it looks like its going to be a really impressive game. The multiplayer, the character customization, smart system, everything looks fantastic.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

It looks impressive. Bethesda generally have high standards for what they publish, and I trust them, so I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I know nothing about this game.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by The Rook View Post
    I know nothing about this game.
    Ditto, I know its a shooter and thats it.

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

The interview that's up on here today gives a lot of info on the game, but essentially it's an 8v8 co-op FPS with parkour movement, character levelling and a stupid amount customization options.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

You lost me at co-op.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

I could have swore you wandered off at Tesco though, not Co-op... well, it was a supermarket anyway. Really, we should get you tagged.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I'll vouch for Brink. It was the 2nd best game at Eurogamer, and its one I may have to renew my Xbox Live for.

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

I might allow myself to look forward to this game if it lives up to everything it promises. Seeing as the only thing I'm excited for so far is Fable 3.

This time last year though I was looking forward to AvP and see how that turned out -_-

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

+ Reply to Thread