+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Orders

Need for Speed The Run £25 pre order on Amazon (ps3 only)

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Just found out about the Hitman Absolution pre-order today. Hadn't really paid it much attention before.

You get a sniper challenge level which I though was to be additional content you unlocked in the game but it appears it more than that. It's a one level single player experience that you can download and play before the main game is released.

Does that count as a demo seeing as it's only available via pre-order.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Vittoria Agli Assassini PhantoM is on a distinguished road PhantoM's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PhantoM XI PSN ID: PhantoM- Steam ID: Asphyx1ateD

Quote Originally Posted by The Rook View Post
    Just found out about the Hitman Absolution pre-order today. Hadn't really paid it much attention before.

You get a sniper challenge level which I though was to be additional content you unlocked in the game but it appears it more than that. It's a one level single player experience that you can download and play before the main game is released.

Does that count as a demo seeing as it's only available via pre-order.
    Been available for months man. I pre-ordered it from Zavvi, downloaded it, then cancelled the order, lol. I intend on buying it, of course, but I just haven't decided where from yet.

I played it a LOT of times, and recorded one of my best runs on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjIOkeYej2E). Was pretty addictive trying to improve my score!

I've played it enough times now to get a cumulative 50 million points (which you need for all of the unlocks for the weapon... really wanted to carry it over in its best form for Absolution).

Steam: Asphyx1ateD | PSN: PhantoM- | XBL: PhantoM XI

Waiting for: Watch Dogs, The Division
    Currently playing: Day Z Standalone / PS4: FIFA 14 & Battlefield 4
    Latest Platinum & 1000G: Metal Gear Solid 4 / FIFA 13

Visit my YouTube!

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury
    Mr Kipling is a lie.

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
    That'll be numberpad typo hitting the 1 instead of the 4. Tempted to order one anyway (already pre-ordered elsewhere) and cancel if they correct price or delete orders, but one to trade in on release (for much profitz) if they honour it...good find!

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Tried to order one for Lorna and one for myself, but there's no actual checkout option, just the option to be emailed when it's ready to buy. Pointless.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

Well that's stupid -_- I'm sticking with Amazon for now because you get all the pre-order stuff as well.
    Mr Kipling is a lie.

Vittoria Agli Assassini PhantoM is on a distinguished road PhantoM's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PhantoM XI PSN ID: PhantoM- Steam ID: Asphyx1ateD

Pre-ordered the Hitman Absolution Professional Edition for £43 from Game... had a £5 off voucher for it today from their Facebook.

Steam: Asphyx1ateD | PSN: PhantoM- | XBL: PhantoM XI

Waiting for: Watch Dogs, The Division
    Currently playing: Day Z Standalone / PS4: FIFA 14 & Battlefield 4
    Latest Platinum & 1000G: Metal Gear Solid 4 / FIFA 13

Visit my YouTube!

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I was going to wait until I got back from Scottish Land before picking up Assassin's Creed 3 but I found a receipt I had for a pre-order from a while back. I think it was to get the extra free DLC for Lollipop Chainsaw at the time. However, looking at the receipt I'm not sure if I've maybe paid for something else entirely.

Surely you can't be serious!

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Can't beat abit of Deep AssAss.

*Edit*

I also love it how you've blanked out your loyality card number. You afraid of one us plundering your hard earned points or something? We're not a bunch of pikeys like you!!

+ Reply to Thread