+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60

Thread: Today I bought...

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    Just remember there's no pool table anymore. Well, it's still in the building but it's pushed up against a wall so I can get the Mazda in, and there's a hard-top sitting on it, along with various car-related cleaning products. And with folk (presumably) driving up, the area outside will be full so I can't put the Mazda outside to let you guys use the pool table.

I'm sure we can work something out though, so you guys can play it.
    Well in that case I'll probably just bring X-Wing along for people to try out if they want. We'd need a 3x3 area to play on but I suspect that's easier to find than 6x3. Plus it's a lot quicker to play and easier to learn so would probably appeal to a few more people. Plus if I've got enough ships by then, and other people bring their stuff we'll be able to get some team games going or a 3 player free for all.
    [](/GNU Terry Pratchett)

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Went out and picked up a Y-Wing, because I can't help myself. Got a decent amount of ships for Rebels and Empire factions now.

[](/GNU Terry Pratchett)

I had to buy a new complete skin for my X1 controller:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00S0O9B3...326601_TE_item
    Basically the official controller has a major design flaw, IMO, because the bumper electronic button isn't right behind the plastic shell button. It's kind of after a long plastic armature almost near the Home button! This can cause any over zealous RB presser like grenade spammers to easily break the button like I did using my Scourge Warlock on Neverwinter!

You can either shell out the full price of another controller or buy the cheap above product, use a YouTube video to learn how to open the pad and replace it yourself at a saving of around £30!
    Allthough as a footnote I did recently find a 3rd party wireless controller for under £20 from a site call Gearbest.com - not as responsive but worth less than £20!

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

There is a sale going on in the PlayStation Store right now for Indie titles, moreso for PS Plus members.

Picked up Child of Light and Everybody's Gone to Rapture for £11 total. £15 saved. Not bad going.

If you have a route around there are some cracking deals. SOMA is discounted by a ridiculous 82%.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Read that as 'indie titties'
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    I believe Nietzsche put it best when he said 'YER MAW'

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

What, like tits just moving completely independant of one another like a bad japanese anime game?

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Jesus... how long have you been away from GL? You forgotten how to spell?
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    I believe Nietzsche put it best when he said 'YER MAW'

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I'm typing in the dark right now. Mostly because it's too hot to move, but also because I'm too lazy to turn the light on.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Bought, or rather pre-ordered, Dead Rising 4 today.

That means I'll have to turn on the X1 again and get whatever updates have become available.
    Do or do not - frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

+ Reply to Thread