+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Today I bought...

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

I bought a Razer keyboard that's backlit in blue... tis niiiice! Similar to the one Markuz has for gaming upstairs I think it was about £60

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Today I bought Shoot Many Robots and Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning.

Enjoying both of them a lot.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by Van-Fu San View Post
    I bought that too. Lots of talking so far. Better have an excellent ending to make up for that.
    The talking I didn't mind and can skip through it on the second playthrough to speed things up. As for the ending...

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Is that the eclipse II? I have that keyboard. Its alright I suppose
    It's a Cyborg V5 gaming keyboard (whatever that's supposed to be).

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    Oooooh, pretty lights... The only way that could be better is if the lights were blue.

How much does a KB like that go for?
    Blue might have been good too but I'm happy with the red. I wasn't sure about the shape of it and the pic shows it looking kinda ash coloured but it's jet black and you can have full lights, dim lights or off by pressing a button in the top right of the keyboard.. Picked it up in Currys for £50.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

I also made a new purchase today.

Don't see it being as good as the previous Ridge Racer which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Gamer IDs

Cheaper than normal today so thought why not.

Nice, with one DLC already released and one next week.
    Wednesday was a good day for me! I finally got rid of 2 NTSC games I won in a contest a few(!) years back - Rapala Fishing and Far Cry Instincts; Predator. I traded them at some 2nd hand place called CeX or something and got £7.60 so picked up Borderlands again for £2.40. I then took my final peices of finished games - Sts Row 3 (now there is no more extra gameplay) and GTA 4 plus expansion dlc disc and got a total of £57 trade-in! Yep I said WTF and so did the staff! Unfortunately I am so upto date on every other wanted game and they didn't have Warriors Orochi 3 in so I got Clone Wars and 99 Nights 2 leaving me £35 towards Witcher 2 next week, which I have already preordered based on any version so may actually get the Dark? version even though it maybe £100 and the US are getting it for $100 which I normally protest against. BTW the fact I preordered Witcher 2 at GS nets me a free tee-shirt, Woot!

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Aww yessssss.

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

Prototype 2 to get me through the bank hol weekend. It was high-street full price *shudders* so it'd better be good... *shakes fist in warning fashion*

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by etherfiend View Post
    Prototype 2 to get me through the bank hol weekend. It was high-street full price *shudders* so it'd better be good... *shakes fist in warning fashion*
    Cue disappointment...

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    Cue disappointment...
    Oh I liked the first one though, so if more of the same (hopefully with less collectibles) then I'm happy.

+ Reply to Thread