+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Today I bought...

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    Skyrim for the PC. Goodbye social life.
    Are you seriously implying that you had one in the first place? You work for the police remember, those who claim to be your friends are in an eternal state of smiling and nodding when in your presence just to avoid you getting them arrested for no good reason.

Nark, pig, filth, scum, niknik, heavy handed totalitarian.

Lolz

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Those indecent exposure charges won't go away by insulting me Ste. Those balls are unmistakable.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Well you know what they say, if you've got 'em, flaunt 'em, and I have most definately got them my friend.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

So we're friends, indicating I have a social life. BOOM! You just got Lawyered!

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    So we're friends, indicating I have a social life. BOOM! You just got Lawyered!
    *smiles and nods* yes we are friends....

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Still playing around with it.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Senior Member Sitoxity is on a distinguished road Sitoxity's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sitoxity PSN ID: Sitoxity Steam ID: Sitoxity Raptr ID: Sitoxity

Today I bought a Microsoft Mouse to tide me over until my replacement Razer Naga Molten arrives. It's a sad day.

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

Today I was very nearly convinced to buy these slippers. I'm still so astounded by them that I had to share.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Novelty-Will...448067&sr=8-16

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

Came across my old broken one that I had as a kid the other day and got an overwhelming urge to replace it.
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I've still to get one of those, never tried one before and I do like my Rubik stuff.
    Surely you can't be serious!

+ Reply to Thread