+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Today I bought...

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

This:

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/...83010370363_-1

Needed a decent bag for carrying bits up to Scotland, and something I could use as a works bag after the journey. I've got a small suitcase for the most part, but wanted a new secure bag for the journey. A friend works at Debenhams so I got a discount. Only £23. Woo!

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Djinn's CHUCKME For a total bargain, too. usually between 50€ and 70€, I got them for 35€! I love Sneakers, best kind of shoes to wear if you ask me.

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

My laptop has finally arrived. I am really quite pleased with it. Windows 7 is a novelty to me. Better learn some of the cool things that it can do. Just setting up all that I need. Now need to look out for a USB3 device. Since I have a USB3 slot. AND a HDMI slot in my laptop. How awesome.

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

What laptop you get Vic?

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

I got a Dell Inspiron 15. I went with Dell, because my previous one was cool and I was very pleased with it. But they have changed the basic models now to something quite classy. I now get a numberpad, which I didn't have on the previous model. Intel Core i3 processor. 4MB RAM. No decent graphic card because I ain't a PC gamer. Just sorting myself out right now. It looks pretty.

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Nice, quite impressed it has a USB 3 on it. You did yourself all right there

Im gonna seem old asking this, but what's a USB3?

Gamer IDs

Not knowing what USB3 is does not make you sound old. Only like a diet geek. But you have heard of USB.

They introduced faster versions of USB. It started off with USB 1. Then came USB 2. And now? There is USB 3. You can read the whole history over here. But essentially, the difference is in data transmission speed. I remember when I got my first MP3 player. I had a USB 1 slot. 1,200 ATRAC3 songs took about 8 hours to transfer. With USB 2, it only took about 1 hour. With USB 3, transferring data at 5 G/bits, you could transfer a whole series of a show in a matter of seconds.
    Last edited by Van-Fu San; 09-07-2011 at 11:56. Reason: Edited for shocking lapses of logic

Gamer IDs

I now want to buy a USB3 memory stick. Just..., because.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

250gb Xbox Slim with a copy of Dirt3 is now sitting in front of me it's purdy!

Also got some turtle beach headphones in the hope that the mic will be better than the old one lol

How do I get my save data over? Can I do it with USB?
    I am hungry, I am incorrigible, I AM BEAR!

+ Reply to Thread