+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm back Baby/Bitches

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Cool I'm back Baby/Bitches

So I had wrote an article for here entitled TBP... which went up on the site on June 22nd. As it went up I had mentioned to Markuz that the site seemed to be running slow; as it turns out it was my connection. Which has only been rectified today.

You won't have seen much of me on here recently as posting anything more than 5 words at a time meant the webpage timing out. Flicking between pages in the forum was slow to non existant and sometimes didn't load in at all. And seeing as my comments on the articles can be a little wordy, I haven't been able to appreciate the fine writing that has been posted. Therefore I haven't been reading them as I wanted to wait until I could post again.

I'll give you an example of how bad it was in an ironic fashion. I did manage to read the thread regarding adding a Like button to the articles and people saying how they felt posting a comment was the best way to like an article. As I wasn't able to post to the articles, I thought it would be funny to post a reply in the thread which read:

Not... enough... bandwidth... to... comme.......

Only to not have enough upload bandwidth to post the comment. However, as you can see by this wall of words, I'm back - The incredibly polite and nice guy who still unaccountably tells bad jokes/puns.

I have alot to catch up on and I will get through all those articles until I'm up to date.

As for all your bitches who have been taking advantage of my down time and beating my scores in the Arcade, I have you on a list, a special list. Oh yes, a special list. I had managed to get some higher scores at times but could not submit the score, but I'll be back to claim some of those top spots.

All presents and kind words to welcome me back to the interaction on the site start now...
    Surely you can't be serious!

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: None Steam ID: bear_1970_

Sorry..... do we know you?
    I am hungry, I am incorrigible, I AM BEAR!

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Welcome back

Spoiler ->I didn't think the ban wore off until next week

[Good Job Boots]

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Quote Originally Posted by Bear1970 View Post
    Sorry..... do we know you?
    Thank fuck... I thought for a moment it was just me and my memory was going! Heh.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

updates list

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

So... what did they finally admit was wrong??

Spoiler ->I don't think many people give a fried toley about the high scores but sssssshhhhh, I won't piss on your parade!

Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

Cable guy came out before I left work but my dad says he tried the modem, saw there was no upload speed, said it could be something on the computer, tried a new modem and said it was the modem. My prediction 3-4 weeks ago.

At least it's sorted now.

Actually surprised my dad remembered so much computer speak. I expected him to point at the fridge and tell the cable guy it was the computer.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Unbelievable... I presume you demanded a month reimbursed for the lack of connection? I'd have tried for three months actually... when I had four iSDN lines back in 2002 they went down for three days and I wouldn't let it go, eventually getting six months of line rental for free. These days I'd push for more
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

Never thought to ask. Still has net access, albeit not as I was used to. They only delay in getting it sorted was the thought of calling the call centre in India again as the two people I spoke to there weren't helpful.

I'm just happy to be back. Was like a kid with a new toy, trying all the sites I had probs with, posting messages, re-arranging flights for GLHQBBQ2010.

And now to watch new TV stuff.

Gamer IDs

Yeah I wanted to ask why they'd cancelled your flight?
    Linus Torvalds

+ Reply to Thread