Closed Thread
Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Night - Every Wednesday

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I'm downloading the 1.2 gig one now.
    I'll be there in a couple of hours for a couple of hours when I've got some more eurogamer stuff written up and I can find where mum has hidden my subscription code.
    Who do I need added on XBL?

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

You can add me if you like Ed
    I am hungry, I am incorrigible, I AM BEAR!

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I'll add everyone who asks or who I can add from here

Now it's looking unlikely I can play tonight. Parents are being cuntholes and doing the whole "You can't do x until we have forced you to do y"
    19 years and they still don't understand that trying to force me to do anything I would rather do in my own time or anything generally ends very, very badly.

I'll try to be there on time but if I show up I'll probably only be on an hour or two.

IF I HEAR THE WORD MCDONALDS ONE MORE FUCKING TIME

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Half eight here we come. I will be vanishing around half ten though, I've got to go on Skype to talk to my girlfriend.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by The Preacher View Post
    girlfriend.
    Woohoo!!!! Thank you! I have a drinking game going that I need to have a long vodka every time you mention "girlfriend" in your forum posts

Spoiler ->I don't really.

Spoiler ->I probably should!!

Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

I want in on this drinking game. I have whiskey :p

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    Woohoo!!!! Thank you! I have a drinking game going that I need to have a long vodka every time you mention "girlfriend" in your forum posts

Spoiler ->I don't really.

Spoiler ->I probably should!!

Fine, fine, I get the point dood. I can't help it, I'm just excited, this is a novel experience for me. I shall endeavour not to bore people too much in my glee-ridden state.

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

if we carry on with the drinking game, we'll be too drunk to notice in a few posts time :p
    Last edited by pix3lboy; 20-10-2010 at 19:56.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

I have beer and rum I'm in
    I am hungry, I am incorrigible, I AM BEAR!

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

I have beer, but you told him about the game way too early. Ill just wait for burnout
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Closed Thread