Closed Thread
Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Night - Every Wednesday

it had been decided tomorrows game will be Red Dead Redemption jump in whenever from 830 onwards, just add me to your friends list and I'll dish the invites out tomorrow or you can just jump in

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

*sniff*
    I have no Red Dead Redemption. Have fun, gents.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Quote Originally Posted by justbiglee View Post
    it had been decided tomorrows game will be Red Dead Redemption
    Bugger

ah well... NFS Shift? Lego Batman? Borderlands? T'Olympics? or Virtua Tennis 3? I'll be playing one of them lol
    I am hungry, I am incorrigible, I AM BEAR!

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

I'm in, Wednesdays I can usually do... like Cuddles and Pete, Friday would have been right out for me (I visit my grandparents on Friday evenings), so this works out well for me. Any week where Red Dead, Burnout or L4D2 are playing, I'll be in. Other games we'll see.

Lee, you're already on my Live Friends list of course, so when you see me pop up tomorrow night just send me the invite. I'll likely be around from the 8:30 start... I'm punctual, me.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Hi Punctual I'm Pete!

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

I'll be there, with bells on. Just so you know... I'm NOT talking figuratively either.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

I expect to see some motherfucking Morris dancing then, dood. Hardcore bell wearing.

Gamer IDs

Mother fucking morris dancing?

Now that conjurs some images :|

Gamer IDs

Well... it is dominant mostly in the West Country... which one I mean, I leave up to you, heh.

Gamer IDs

Zummerzeht is a strange and scary place sometimes!

Closed Thread