+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: APB (All Points Bulletin)

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

Default APB (All Points Bulletin)

If I remember right, APB's coming out on friday. Who's buying it?

a cops and robbers style MMO from Realtime Worlds? I'm sold. Hopefully they hold true to their promise of stupidly high amounts of customisation (Even down to the stitching on your character's clothing can be altered if the initial talk is to be believed)

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Played the beta, did nothing for me. Micro transaction based advert supported, no thanks.

Going to leave a lot of people disappointed I feel.
    [Good Job Boots]

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

Micro transaction based advert supported
    Really? They said at the beginning that they weren't going to go down the micro transation route. That's a bit shit >

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

won't be as good as the original APB.

*grump*

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Im in. Trading in Naughty Bear and picking this up. I played through beta, yes micro transaction for some stuff, probably going to be for extra clothing or new custom cars ect, The ability to pay for hours of game time instead of monthly fees. The game itself is ok. The custom stuff is pretty impressive, from only playing for about an hour i had a pretty decent looking guy, and the drive to make an even cooler looking guy and car makes you do the missions to earn money. The gameplay itself is pretty rough if your not into third person shooters. It plays a little bit like GTA but the controls are a bit smoother.

The issue i had in beta was the driving, if the servers are laggy you just cant drive. Its like driving on ice.

Anyhoo will probably get it this weekend.

Oh yeah Pixel, and you can customise everything, down to the stitching, create a custom logo in a photoshop style editor and add that to anything you own including adding it as a tattoo. You can also use the music editor to create a custom sound track and i believe import music into the game, although im not 100% on that.
    Last edited by ZeroMark; 30-06-2010 at 11:55.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Sexual Predator Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Didnt this get slated on the news sites?

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

I dont think ive seen any reviews of it yet.
    - Yer maw

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

From what I've seen it looks really interesting. If there's a free 14days trial or something like that and I'll get better internet someday I'm going to look into that. I tried many MMO's and only WoW and Guild Wars were really good imho, at least if it comes to pay-to-play games.

Gamer IDs

I just bought it on D2D, now downloading. 5hrs to go....yay.
    - Yer maw

Sexual Predator Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Theres no reviews out yet because there is a review embargo on it for the time being. I think it lifts a few weeks after launch. When I say it got slatted I meant by people who played the open beta and key to the city events. These events were fairly recent therefore you could put your house on the fact that the build that was played during beta was more or less the same one that went out to retail

+ Reply to Thread