Thread: Would you like to phone a friend? - Gaming Help

Junior Member Finchy is on a distinguished road Finchy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Finchy17

not exactly what i meant

more like which is the best building to hold up in,

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

I'm playing The Saboteur again, and I enjoy it a lot. But most of the time I'm just blowing up Nazitowers and I have the feeling I should move on with the story. Can I finish the other freeplay targets after completing the storyline? Because I want to complete all of it.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Yes I think so.

Tip: buy one map at a time and try to clear them of freeplay targets otherwise the sheer number of them seems overwhelming.

Rocket launchers are great for taking them out btw.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Awesome, thanks I really want to max this game out. At least one non-arace title.

Gamer IDs

D-D-D-Doublepost!

So I have this problem with Mass Effect 3 that is really annoying. Attention, possible spoilers.

Spoiler ->After finishing the first few Space missions I came back to the Citadel and met this Salarian Spectre at the Human Embassy. He asked me to help him since he thinks one of the Hanar diplomats is actually a husk. I did what he wanted me to do, met Kasumi, and hacked the first terminal. Now I have to find a second terminal but there is nothing I can activate. I spoke to everybody at the embassy, rebooted my Xbox, but nothing.

This is very annoying since I want to do ALL the side quests. Has anybody else the same problem?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. The map system is really fucked up, so is the Mission Log.
    Last edited by UselessJack; 17-03-2012 at 11:38.

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

Okay, this is more tech support than gaming help but I couldn't find a better place for it. Anyway, my problem is that I recently got an xbox live vision camera to pop a couple of cheeves on viva piñata 2, and it was working fine. I go out shopping, come back, and now it's showing everything in mirror image, which means I can't scan piñata cards. WTF? it was working fine before but now everything's backwards. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've trawled the net for an hour and not found anything. All the settings let me do is mess with lighting and stuff.
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Can you create mirror images of the pinata cards so it scans then normal?
    Surely you can't be serious!

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

This is your best bet, to be honest: https://twitter.com/XboxSupport

Or do what Rook says, and just have a mirror in front of the Pinata card, and point the camera at the mirror. Will get you by in the meantime until they discover what's going on.
    Last edited by MarkuzR; 23-11-2012 at 22:03.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

Weird, it's still showing things reversed, but after trying for a while to scan a reversed image, and failing, I tried again to just scan a normal pic and it recognised it, even-though it's still showing up on-screen as flipped. C'est bizarre. As long as it reads cards, I guess it doesn't matter. Thanks anyway guys.
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

Gamer IDs

Wasn't so sure where else to put it, so here it goes.

The Secret World is on Steamsale for 15 bucks right now. Is it worth the money? I'm interested in the setting and the trailer and screenshots look nice, but I heard some pretty meh-ish things about it.

+ Reply to Thread