+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Would you like to phone a friend? - Gaming Help

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Defo. Slag

Good afternoon!

I'm having some teething problems with this new
    D-Link DIR-615 router that Virgin Media have given me for going back on to the 50meg service... it seems to work perfectly fine for everything else, PS3 no problems, DS no problems, Netbook no problems etc etc.

But alas there are problems with the 360, mainly with downloads it seems they just freeze up and refuse to budge, I've tried the port forwarding thing and now the DMZ thing but the problem persists maybe I'm doing it wrong ( which is likely being as technically naive as I am ) but I can't seem to find anything online that helps detail how to resolve it

Great Leaping Salamanders of Flame!

Quote Originally Posted by Mooby McMoobison View Post
    Good afternoon!

I'm having some teething problems with this new
    D-Link DIR-615 router that Virgin Media have given me for going back on to the 50meg service... it seems to work perfectly fine for everything else, PS3 no problems, DS no problems, Netbook no problems etc etc.

But alas there are problems with the 360, mainly with downloads it seems they just freeze up and refuse to budge, I've tried the port forwarding thing and now the DMZ thing but the problem persists maybe I'm doing it wrong ( which is likely being as technically naive as I am ) but I can't seem to find anything online that helps detail how to resolve it
    if you do a network test on the dash (or pop mw2 in) what does it say your NAT is?

No NAT problems at all, but there was with UPnP turned off, so I turned it on again.

According to some guys over on AVforums this router is specifically for Virgin Media, only way of updating the firmware is flashing it or something?

I dont intend on showing my router my genitalia at all!! What if it has a secret webcam or similar... Im watching it now, watching it with a hammer..

Great Leaping Salamanders of Flame!

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

So I ordered Dead Rising 1 & 2 a few days ago, DR2 arrived but I'm not sure if I can play it yet without risking any major spoilers. I roughly know what the first part is about since I read some reviews, but still. The game is looking at me, calling "Come play with me!"

Senior Member Mr McScabby is on a distinguished road Mr McScabby's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hippo in a Tree

Dead Rising one and 2 are completly different characters and locations, so play away

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Dead Rising 1 takes place at the Willamette Mall, Dead Rising 2 mentions the incident at the Willamette Mall a few years ago, that's as much as the two tie together.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

It's worth playing them in order for another reason though.

DR1 is utterly unforgiving which'll be a shock after DR2 which is a difficult and scary as being forced to eat a fruit pastille at water pistol point.

DR1 is the vastly better game as well, so I'd be inclined to play that before DR2 sullies the memories with its fucking awful dumbed down gameplay.

Junior Member Finchy is on a distinguished road Finchy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Finchy17

dead rising 2 off the records has been announced !
    it plays the character from dead rising 1 and i think its playing the storyline of 2 or close to it.

also has any one got any hints or tips for The Call of the Dead zombie map
    as it comes out tomorrow and going straight in to it
    Last edited by Finchy; 09-06-2011 at 20:37.

Senior Member Mr McScabby is on a distinguished road Mr McScabby's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hippo in a Tree

Don't let them eat your face..?

+ Reply to Thread