+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: More Free than Free: Mass Effect 2 DLC

Cereal Monogamist Adam will become famous soon enough Adam will become famous soon enough Adam's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PartWelsh Steam ID: PartWelsh

Default More Free than Free: Mass Effect 2 DLC

With much thanks to @wills1980 who spotted the article over on UK IGN, You can get your paws on the Mass Effect 2 DLC before it's even out, for Free.

Yes. Free.

Either someone messed up at XBox as they so often like to do on the Marketplace or this is just a cold slap in the face by the faceless marketing team of EA in order to drub up more press for the games release this week.

Is it just me or are there some souls out there that didn't know that Mass Effect 2 was out this week?

Dubios. But Free.

Thanks Wills
    PartWelsh -Contemplating Saving the World

woo hoo free stuff

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

Looks like they've fixed it

Sorry

This item is not available for purchase from Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the Web.

HellRaiser SpawnHellraiser is on a distinguished road SpawnHellraiser's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SpawnHellraiser PSN ID: SpawnHellraiser Steam ID: SpawnHellraiser Raptr ID: SpawnHellraiser

that would be cool. is it still free?
    "Stop your crying...it's a waste of good suffering!" - Hellraiser

Fixed it but rumoured that all this stuff will now be available through Cerberus.
    Everything you've ever known, loved and hated exists on a ball of gas floating in a sunbeam

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

And what is Cerberus? Some sort of three-headed dog that guards the entrance to hell?

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Mass Effect 2 DLC / download manager I believe.
    [Good Job Boots]

i dont think the DLC codes for preorders will be that easy i read this last night

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/01/26/ho...t-2-dlc-codes/

Cereal Monogamist Adam will become famous soon enough Adam will become famous soon enough Adam's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PartWelsh Steam ID: PartWelsh

Just as a reminder -The Mass Effect 2 Hammerhead DLC (Firewalker Pack) was released today for the paltry sum of....FREE! Yay for Bioware!

Firewalker Pack

Download the Firewalker pack and gain access to 5 new missions featuring the Hammerhead. The Hammerhead is a heavy assault vehicle that hovers over the battlefield at up to 120 kilometers per hour and features a guided missile system ensuring accuracy even during aggressive maneuvering. Coming late March, free to all Cerberus Network members!
    PartWelsh -Contemplating Saving the World

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

That might have been free, but the costume pack they released the same time for Thane, Garrus and Subject Zero is 160 MS points. See, that makes no sense to me. I can see people being willing to pay a couple of hundred points for an additional 5 missions and a vehicle, but only bothering with costumes if they were free. Bioware have this one arse over tit, you ask me.

+ Reply to Thread