+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Tottie

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

Why is Jessica Rabbit dressed as Princess Leia.... and what happened to her knee?

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by justbiglee View Post
    geeks head goes boom!
    Imagine the mess she'd make of a nice hardwood floor if she was kneeling down to give you head?
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    Imagine the mess she'd make of a nice hardwood floor if she was kneeling down to give you head?
    It'll be fine! Just chuck a cusion or two down for her. Problem solved!

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Found this girl while searching Google for "You have been judged" to annoy Dom... Olivia Thrilby

Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

One Among The Fence DomPeppiatt will become famous soon enough DomPeppiatt's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dom Peppiatt PSN ID: DomPeppiatt Steam ID: DomPeppiatt

If there was a way of accurately describing how in love with this woman I am, I don't know about it. V V Brown - amazing musician, attractive lady, comic book writer. What more could a man ask for?

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

been listening to Metric a fair bit lately (because I'm a bit of a girl at times). Anyway, it's caused a slight crush on Emily Haines to occur

One Among The Fence DomPeppiatt will become famous soon enough DomPeppiatt's Avatar

Gamer IDs

She is purdy!

This, too:

Anyone that doesn't think she is hot needs to be slapped, burned, have jam smeared on them and left for ravenous ants to feed on.

Gamer IDs

(Oh, and her name is Freema Agyeman... for future reference)

Quote Originally Posted by pix3lboy View Post
    been listening to Metric a fair bit lately (because I'm a bit of a girl at times). Anyway, it's caused a slight crush on Emily Haines to occur
    You really need to listen to her solo stuff, some of my most listened to songs.
    Also, I'm crushing on her too!

Just going to leave this here:

+ Reply to Thread