+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Crackdown 2

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

There's agility orbs so I'm still getting it.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

GARGH. I don't know whether to buy this or not! Halp. Somebody tell me what to do >.<

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

I gave in and pre-ordered it. It's not like I have 100+ unopened games waiting to be played... Oh wait...

^^^this^^^ I know that exact feeling. Every time I buy a new game now my heart sinks at the unplayed pile getting dustier in the corner.
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

Hi guys. Long time, no see. I missed you all SOOOOOOO much.

but yes, Crackdown 2. I am getting it. And will be loving it. Can't wait for friday.

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

Vaaaaan, we wuvooooo.

It's looking like I'll be picking this up :/ Credit card here I come! Oh! Wait! I have an Amazon voucher floating about somewhere

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

My friend was telling me its getting 10/10s and things, i dont understand why. From the demo it was the same game with a zombie fest in the middle and not even a fun slow moving zombie fest...
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Really? The highest I've seen is 8/10, and the average being lower.

Junior Member M@thew is on a distinguished road M@thew's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Uber Mashu PSN ID: UberMashu

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    My friend was telling me its getting 10/10s and things, i dont understand why. From the demo it was the same game with a zombie fest in the middle and not even a fun slow moving zombie fest...
    Then your friend is telling porky fibs, the little scamp!
    Like the Englishman, an irishman and a welshman said above me, the highest I've seen is 8. Dtoid gave it a criminally low 4.5 (I think) and you can always rely on them to be honest if nothing else.

May give it a rent, but my impressions of the demo didn't exactly leave me moist at the lips.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Reviews are saying this is the same game as last time.

I bled piss from my eyes getting the 1250GS on the first one. Not again, thanks. Not for 40 quid.

Besides, the graphics on the demo seemed wrong.

+ Reply to Thread