+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic Book discussion

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

Youtube is just so awesome.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

The Tim Burton Batman movie symbol is the one i grew up with and thus the greatest. Great vid.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

I always liked the 1977 version, appears on the covers of some of the most iconic stories of the comic books, including a lot of Denny O'Neil stories. The more angular Batman of the Future and Batman Begins ones are very cool too.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

A friend linked me last night to this webcomic, some of them are pretty good. http://www.the-gutters.com/ all comic book related.
    - Yer maw

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Yeah, the guys behind Least I Could Do and Looking for Group started it a couple of weeks ago. I read too many webcomics.

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

Thanks for the link. Something to check out when I get home. It has been a little while since I actually read any comics, and I am now completely out of the loop in a lot of things. Completely confused about the Dark... storylines from Marvel. And the end of Blackest Night and the beginning of the Brightest Day is a little underwhelming. But there are still a few things that intrigue me.

Like what looks like a police badge on Captain Cold. Anybody been reading?

Gamer IDs

Thread Necrooooo. I just finished Batman R.I.P. Fantastic book.
    - Yer maw

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

I'm reading comics but the kind most of you won't be - Nemi, Lenore and reading some more Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. It feeds my inner goth

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

What's the johnny one about?

Gamer IDs

Ive heard about Johnny, cant remember if ive read it. Think someone sent it to me as a PDF a few years ago.
    - Yer maw

+ Reply to Thread