+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Comic Book discussion

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

I couldn't finish Watchmen, Zero. It was just that shit. Tried, but failed.

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    From what you were told Vic? Did you read Watchmen?

Not that i disagree, just cant imagine you not finishing a comic book
    I just couldn't bring myself to finish that comic. It just SUCKED!

Anyways, anyone reading Flashpoint? Or Fear Itself? Which do people enjoy more? FLashpoint for me. I especially loved the ending to Flashpoint #2, when

Spoiler ->Barry Allen is trying to recreate the accident that gave him the Flash powers. Thomas Wayne is looking at him and you can tell that his lower face is trying hard to mask his "You're a fucking lunatic" face. Strapping him into an electric chair during a thunderstorm, trying to catch a bolt of lightning will mean that there will be tears before bedtime. And that is what happens

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Did you know there was a comic book convention on in Glasgow Vic?

First I heard of it on the news last night and that was just telling me it was over.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Gamer IDs

Nope. News to me. I might have made an effort if glaswegian Mark Millar was there.

Gamer IDs

Is anyone excited about the new #52? DC's reboot? Just me?

If you're a comic book guy, treat yourself.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Decided to check to see if Judge Death from 2000AD has done much recently and it turns out there was an epic 40 issue story with them in it and it got compiled into two graphic novels. Sweet. Found them nice and cheap and ordered them.

I don't even like comics but Judge Death is KING ACENESS.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Necro!

I picked up the Humble Walking Dead Bundle last night. I paid $15 to unlock the extra books so got the first 5 volumes of TWD plus the first volume of 5 other comics that I hadn't really heard of. Will give them a read regardless. There are some bonus ones still to be announce which I should qualify for seeing as I've paid more than the current average. Hopefully its more Walking Dead volumes as that's what I got it for really.
    [](/GNU Terry Pratchett)

+ Reply to Thread