+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic Book discussion

i bet they are worth a few quid

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

They probably would be. But good luck in finding a buyer. Things aren't the way they used to be, in regards to collectibles. Also, if this means anything to anyone. This cover is astonishing and has made me a little moist.

Ultron? Putting his creator under a bit of pressure. You can bet your bottom dollar that I shall be there, reading this comic.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Just checked for them, and found the 5 part Torment series but the others weren't there. Looked around a bit and found I have the first issue with gold cover and silver cover. I guess the only one I didn'tg et was the green cover. Also found a few Black Kat comics, at least the first four. Back in the day...

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

If you read comics, and you aren't already, you have to read the Siege. It is an astonishing comic.

It almost amkes you forgive all the previous missteps. This has made me love comics again.

i started seige prelude last night so far i'm liking it

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

The last book i got was Ultimatum, which was the hardback of the series, and before that it was Batman Cacophony. Both cracking, any suggestions on what i should get next. I need to get my self out to Forbidden Planet a bit more often.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Default Re: Comic Book discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark
    any suggestions on what i should get next. I need to get my self out to Forbidden Planet a bit more often.
    Get "the boys" I mentioned before trust me it's brilliant

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Just finished reading Red Son. Very good book.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Gamer IDs

You have to read Identity Crisis.

Written by Brad Meltzer. Former speech writer for Bill Clinton and (in my mind) possibly responsible for the line he used to out a cigar where the sun don't shine.

is that the one where the past gets messed up and bruce waynes parents dont get killed?

+ Reply to Thread