+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Music For the Masses

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

I've been listening to Sikth since half 7 in an attempt to wake myself up with loud music. It's almost working

If you like heavy music and haven't heard Sikth, go do it (especially Hold My Finger and Skies of Millenium Night) they are fucking crazy

Gamer IDs

I've been listening to Sikth since half 7 in an attempt to wake myself up with loud music. It's almost working

If you like heavy music and haven't heard Sikth, go do it (especially Hold My Finger and Skies of Millenium Night) they are fucking crazy

Gamer IDs

Bit of news that might make Markuz jizz; Avenged Sevenfold have announced that they are still going ahead with their new album and will be hiring Mike Portnoy to do the drums for them

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Bennnnnnnn... can we please have a "spooge" icon??? I need one urgently. Like NAOOWWW!!!!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

A who what where icon?
    [Good Job Boots]

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Um... an icon that represents a male someone getting a little over excited and letting out a little happy juice? Better still... is there a way where we can actually add custom icons?
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

LOL Portnoy is definitely one to get Markuz's juices flowing!! :biggrin:

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    Um... an icon that represents a male someone getting a little over excited and letting out a little happy juice? Better still... is there a way where we can actually add custom icons?
    Ah ok, I'll see what I can do
    [Good Job Boots]

Junior Member djtj_69 is on a distinguished road djtj_69's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: djtj222

Quote Originally Posted by pix3lboy View Post
    I have the Final Fantasy x soundtrack with bonus piano version tracks. To Zanarkand is one of the most beautiful songs ever committed to piano
    Seconded, i love that song so much

I am currently listening to Metallica, Psyched about seeing em live in may!

Armored Tribes South Q is on a distinguished road South Q's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: South Q

Now listening to Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter Soundtrack which arrived yesterday through post.

Before you ask, the game is poor, but the soundtrack is one of the best.

+ Reply to Thread