+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Music For the Masses

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

Quote Originally Posted by Markuz
    but weird production on the vocals... like he's singing karaoke over the top of a backing track.
    It's two different vocalists They used vocal samples that their old drummer recorded as backing vocals for a lot of songs as a tribute to him.

Some of the other songs feature more creative drum beats but again, they're all based on beats their old drummer wrote before he died. If you get the time, try listening to Almost Easy or Beast and the Harlot by A7X. They really show off how good their drummer was

Ignore that two different vocalists bit, I was talking about a completely different song on the album and just remembered that Natrual Born Killer doesn't have any backing vocals lol
    Last edited by pix3lboy; 20-08-2010 at 20:15.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

In Almost Easy... does he sing "I feel insane every single time my Mastercard's declined"... I'm guessing not... but shit I was like "EH?!" lol
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

Yes, yes he does. Actually it's 'every time I'm asked to compromise' lol

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

OK, I liked Beast and the Harlot more than Almost Easy but it has so many undertones of 80s speed metal like Helloween style melodies and shredding. Good though! Not that Helloween weren't good.. you know what I mean
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

Yeah a lot of the album that beast and the harlot is on was inspired by 80's metal. It was Synyster Gate's second album with them so they basically gave him free reign to play as fast as he wanted lol

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

For Kat. I love the change at 1:42 (and 2:53). Also, Wayne Hussey's a cool fucker on this track.

I woke up singing this song, I have no idea why I haven't heard it for years but it's been going round in my head all day

Gamer IDs

I can't get The Art of Moderation by InMe out of my head. Love the intro so much.

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

For Kat. I love the change at 1:42 (and 2:53). Also, Wayne Hussey's a cool fucker on this track
    I suck, only just saw this. Now I want to dig out my old clothes and mope about in a dingy bar dammit

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

Gamer IDs

So really the only difference there is the old clothes, then?

Linus Torvalds

+ Reply to Thread