+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Now where did I put my flux capacitor...?

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

Default Now where did I put my flux capacitor...?

Thanks to Facebook being a cock and deciding to link everything I've liked into my interests list, my favourite activity is now time travel apparently. This got me thinking. If you could time travel, where would you go? What would you do? Do you believe that one alteration in the past would affect the future? Maybe it would create an entirely new dimention that runs parallel to normal time...or maybe it would do fuck all.

I'd travel back to the Wild West and challenge drunks to duels so I feel manly when I win. Or I'd visit various key embarassing moments in my life to brace my past self for any humiliation I might face.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

I'm not going to bore anyone with pseudo intellectualism or flatulent brain flapping on time travel... so I'll just say this...

I'd shave Hitler. He spoiled that tache for everyone.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Changed my mind. I'd go back to the night Pete, Preacher and I were playing Borderlands and Preacher made the mistake of challenging him to a duel. Suddenly realising what he'd done (I think he was maybe level 24 at the time, with pretty much NO decent weaponry while Pete was level 61 with awesome sauce gear) he just let out a "Oh shit" and started running... closely followed by Pete running after him. This chase continued from The Back Door all the way to The Underpass, and continued when Pete spawned a vehicle and tried to catch him just to accept his duel. It needed to be recorded. It wasn't. That's my wish... to go back and video that. There.
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR
    I'd shave Hitler. He spoiled that tache for everyone.
    I reckon the two of us should try bringing it back. It's been a good number of decades, it should be ok.

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Richard Herring grew a toothbrush moustache lately, he wore it on Have I Got News for You, saying he was annoyed that Hitler ruined it for everyone and he was taking it back in the name of Chaplin and comedians everywhere.

I know what day I'd go back to, but I don't want to talk about it in public.

Gamer IDs

If I had £100, I'd pay it to you if you agreed to wear a proper Hitler 'tache for a month. There's no point me doing it, I never go out. I'm a porch monkey.
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

God, I didn't realise HIGNFY was still going... I just can't abide it anymore with twats like Gordon Ramsay, Widdecombe and Bruce Forsyth chairing it. I enjoyed Michael Gambon and Ian McKellan... but that's about it... oh, and Damian Lewis. He was funny too. Brian Blessed is, I think, the last time I watched it.
    Linus Torvalds

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

I still watch it, it's not as good as when Angus did it, and a lot of it does depend on who's hosting, but I think the only time I actually turned it off because the guest host was such an annoying wanker was when Julian Clary did it.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR
    I never go out. I'm a porch monkey.
    haha I love Clerks II. "One semester we took Criminology, for God's sake! Criminology! Who the fuck were we studying to be: Batman? "

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

I'd go back and visit my parents before they had me. My mum and dad are abit loopy so I think it would be interesting at least.

+ Reply to Thread