+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: i made a fing

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Thread necro...

I present to you fine people of the forum, my first ever game (and possibly the best game ever made)

AH! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!

You can download the exe here I think - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B97...ew?usp=sharing (I take no responsibility for viruses, I think I'm clean but you never know)

Instructions

Move with WASD, aim with the mouse, left click to shoot, get 25 kills and win. Little medpacks'll heal you.

Basically all made from scratch today following the tutorials by Tom Francis (Gunpoint) and lots of Googling. I'm pretty happy with it, good way to pick up the coding stuff although it's probably all garbage.
    Last edited by ZeroMark; 13-01-2015 at 19:34.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

The one with the words mcdoodle42 will become famous soon enough mcdoodle42's Avatar
    The deep dark recesses of my mind. Also, Nottingham.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mcdoodle42 PSN ID: mcdoodle42 Steam ID: mcdoodle42

For the sound effects alone, ten out of ten.
    Show me your moves!

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Ah nice dude. Is that you saying 'system repair'?

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Yeah, all my own sound effects. That's my very best computer voice (literally one take in Audacity just so I had some audio)
    - Yer maw

Gamer IDs

New update, Toffpocolypse Edition - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...RTA&authuser=0

New Features

- Classic Mode: Battle the space aliens of the Omicron galaxy - increased enemy speed hopefully making it a little trickier

- Ste Mode: Captain the U.F.C. (United Federation of Cunts) Steship Jizzrag as it battles the many faces of Toffpocolypse the space ant

- New Background music: Travel the stars listening to classic space jazz.
    Last edited by ZeroMark; 25-04-2015 at 15:47.
    - Yer maw

+ Reply to Thread