Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: i made a fing

Default i made a fing

post up the fings you made.

today i made a twitter background

www.twitter.com/justbiglee

just found another fing i made ages ago
    (tis adam)

Cereal Monogamist Adam will become famous soon enough Adam will become famous soon enough Adam's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PartWelsh Steam ID: PartWelsh

I miss using the longer barrel, really need to sort out a much longer shroud for it so it isn't quite so exposed. I also have a much more menacing mask now too :p

Here's the first paintball video I made using my headcam. It wasn't very good because I had the camera aligned too low on my mask but I did get this snippet of a fat guy. It's good

Last edited by Adam; 21-05-2010 at 01:28.
    PartWelsh -Contemplating Saving the World

Cereal Monogamist Adam will become famous soon enough Adam will become famous soon enough Adam's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PartWelsh Steam ID: PartWelsh

The better footage I've since taken has been more popular on Youtube, Got a ton of footage still to edit from the rest of the games this season but really havent had the time to do anything with it

PartWelsh -Contemplating Saving the World

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

That guy wasn't fat lol ;-)

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Made two GamingLives wallpapers, both of which are available in the following screen resolutions:
    1920 x 1200
    1920 x 1080
    1680 x 1200
    1680 x 1050
    1280 x 1024
    1280 x 960
    1024 x 768

The zip files contain ALL of the sizes for that specific wallpaper, but each zip is less than 500kb. Wallpapers are proper Windows BMP format averaging 6mb each when uncompressed.

http://www.gaminglives.com/gfx/wallp...mesteroids.zip

http://www.gaminglives.com/gfx/wallpapers/gl_logo.zip
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

envy

you has it

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

That is pretty dayyum awesome dood
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

My latest creation:

Endemic

Game – Starcraft II
    Type – Melee
    Players – 1v1
    Size – 124 x 124

Map Overview

Set on the world of Endemic where the war between the three races has once again ignited. There was a time when a lush forest swept across the entirety of the planet but as war rages on, the land has started to become scarred with the wounds of conflict.

Game Overview

Endemic has been built for 1v1 action and houses starting points to the north and south. Each starting point has the standard eight mineral nodes and two Vespene Geysers.

A natural expansion consisting of another eight mineral nodes and two Vespene Geysers can be found relatively close to the starting points, to the west of the southern and east of the northern points.

Towards the east of the southern starting point and west of the northern point, a ramp from the main starting point leads the way to the expansion zone but the player will have to decide whether destroying the blockade at the back entrance of their base is worth the risk. Alternatively the player might choose to send his or hers forces down their main entrance ramp, leaving the back door still protected but with a time penalty.

A fourth mineral field is located outside the main starting area.

In the centre of the map is a high yield expansion area with eight Rich Mineral Fields and two Rich Vespene Geysers. Destructible rocks act as a blockade for the two entrances into this area, of which can be found in the north west and south east.

Map Overview

Screenshots

Download

If you have Starcraft 2 (the beta) or are going to get it come release, you can download the map - here.
    [Good Job Boots]

+ Reply to Thread