+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 123 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast

Thread: Achievements: the good, bad, and downright ugly

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Just maxed out Trials Evolution.. Oh. Hell. YEAH!!!!

Same thing in Inferno 2 in Trials HD had me stuck on Inferno 3 in Evolution - landing and moving to the next platform across multiple slanted platforms. / to / to /.

Finally got passed them with about 240 faults and 13 minutes remaining to complete the rest of the track. I had watched a few replays so knew what to expect ahead of me. A couple of areas were tricky but I didn't want to have to redo those slats again. I had already quit once at 400+ faults and only 5 minutes remaining. Watched a couple more replays and went for it again, glad I did.
    Last edited by The Rook; 12-05-2012 at 21:36.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

well done, man!

I maxed Battleship - a far easier undertaking.

I'm now addicted to Minecraft!

The one with the words mcdoodle42 is on a distinguished road mcdoodle42's Avatar
    The deep dark recesses of my mind. Also, Nottingham.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mcdoodle42 PSN ID: mcdoodle42 Steam ID: mcdoodle42

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    I'm now addicted to Minecraft!
    This^ At the start it drops achievements faster than anything I've ever played.
    This post is sponsored by the phrase "Totes Emosh"

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Prison Break threw achievements at you as well.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Achievement Unlocked: designed the most fucking kick-assingly gorgeous, nay STUNNING, website today. Gaming related, too. I'm so blown away by it that I can't stop looking at it and just going "fuuuuuck" repeatedly. Sometimes I surprise the fuck out of myself. Today is one of those days. Now I need to reply to a PM that's been sitting there for days, sorry Richie!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    Achievement Unlocked: designed the most fucking kick-assingly gorgeous, nay STUNNING, website today. Gaming related, too. I'm so blown away by it that I can't stop looking at it and just going "fuuuuuck" repeatedly. Sometimes I surprise the fuck out of myself. Today is one of those days. Now I need to reply to a PM that's been sitting there for days, sorry Richie!
    I want to see this.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Way ahead of you :p
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

It's not really invisible.

Vittoria Agli Assassini PhantoM is on a distinguished road PhantoM's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PhantoM XI PSN ID: PhantoM- Steam ID: Asphyx1ateD

Quote Originally Posted by The Rook View Post
    Prison Break threw achievements at you as well.
    Still need to go back and 1K it... the only achievement I have left is the one where you do the game without being seen.

Steam: Asphyx1ateD | PSN: PhantoM- | XBL: PhantoM XI

Waiting for: Watch Dogs, The Division
    Currently playing: Day Z Standalone / PS4: FIFA 14 & Battlefield 4
    Latest Platinum & 1000G: Metal Gear Solid 4 / FIFA 13

Visit my YouTube!

Gamer IDs

Finally picked up the Marathon achievement in Trials HD.

You had to complete the Ultimate Endurance tournament - 20 tracks back to back with 0 faults. When the game first game out it was 24 tracks with 4 hard tracks in which they removed with a patch. Still took me a number of days to get as stupid mistakes set in, random scenario breaks occurred and bad balancing or being too overly cautious at times.

Never thought I would get this so had actually given up on it. Itwas only after maxing Trials Evolution that I thought to come back to try to max Trials HD and only have one more achievement to go.

+ Reply to Thread