+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 124 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Achievements: the good, bad, and downright ugly

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I have versus too, in case someone drops out. Let me know, and I'll be willing to get into the game and help you guys

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Rook, I know I asked before but it's easier to ask again than search or whatever.

Bullshit multiplayer DLC for Resi 5. Do you have it? I've got a potential 2v2 lined up.
    I've not got the DLC yet. Maxed the main game. Stupid versus DLC taking uo 200 points.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

@Blucey - I am getting all the DLC now.

I'd have joined in of it weren't for two things...
    A. I was at work.
    B. My connection doesn't like Rook.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Quote Originally Posted by Jokesound View Post
    I have versus too, in case someone drops out. Let me know, and I'll be willing to get into the game and help you guys
    Cheers man. I'll keep that in mind.

Anyone online tonight with Portal 2, to help me get the hug cheev, and maybe some of the other multiplayer cheevs?

Props to Ed who got me the Professor Portal and Friends List With Benefits cheevs.

Gamer IDs

So I started playing Flatout Ultimate Carnarge back in August 2007; it was one of the games in my console bundle when the Elite model first came out. I had all but 6 achievements to get, now almost four years later I have maxed the game out and it sits on my TA list as the second highest TA score game I have; the first being Ridge Racer 6 and the third being Burnout Paradise (driving games seem to score well).

One Among The Fence DomPeppiatt will become famous soon enough DomPeppiatt's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dom Peppiatt PSN ID: DomPeppiatt Steam ID: DomPeppiatt

Anyone up for some Mortal Kombat online grinding tomorrow night? Not a great game, but not bad, either. Some of the online cheevs need a slap.

If you're still online when I get in from work, I'll be happy to help Dom.

+ Reply to Thread