+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 123 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast

Thread: Achievements: the good, bad, and downright ugly

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Mine's Spiderman Web of Shadows, On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 1&2, Harm's Day and Dash of Destruction.

Senior Member Sitoxity is on a distinguished road Sitoxity's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sitoxity PSN ID: Sitoxity Steam ID: Sitoxity Raptr ID: Sitoxity

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
    Maxed my first ever game last night. I know its nothing compared to the rest of you, but I'm mighty proud.

All I can say for it is... Fuck that pig.
    Fucking Pigs. ¬_¬ AND WOLVES. Why they hate me, I'll never know.

Award Winning Layabout Ricass is on a distinguished road Ricass's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ricass PSN ID: DokRic Steam ID: ricass

My maxes include such gems as Planet 51: The Game, Hannah Montana The Movie: The Game and Surf's Up: The Game. I think the only one's I'm actually vaguely proud of are CoD4 and PURE.

EDIT: Scratch that, I also have Portal 2 (which I did the entire last chapter of co-op by myself) and L.A. Noire (which took about 40 hours, although I did, shamefully, use the Rockstar provided guide).
    Last edited by Ricass; 25-05-2012 at 12:21.
    Whoever thought I'd end years of dejected loneliness/Making hot keyboard love at 2.4kBps?

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

Maxed and Completed Assassin's Creed 1 last night.
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
    Maxed my first ever game last night. I know its nothing compared to the rest of you, but I'm mighty proud.

All I can say for it is... Fuck that pig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Minecraft?
    FarmVille? (cue Deliverance banjo music!)
    I'm considering Minecraft but I'm not really artistic when it comes to building type games and need more structure on what to do next like Keflings.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

The only game I ever maxed was Costume Quest. Then those fuckers released a DLC and added another achievement. Crap.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by Ricass View Post
    I also have Portal 2 (which I did the entire last chapter of co-op by myself)
    I did all of the co-op myself as I wanted to work out the puzzles myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    Maxed and Completed Assassin's Creed 1 last night.
    Are you taking a break or moving on to Ass Creed 2?

Quote Originally Posted by UselessJack View Post
    The only game I ever maxed was Costume Quest. Then those fuckers released a DLC and added another achievement. Crap.
    I enjoyed Costume Quest although the DLC was already out by the time I played it. You can max the DLC too.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Minecraft?
    Minecraft.

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

Quote Originally Posted by The Rook View Post
    Are you taking a break or moving on to Ass Creed 2?
    Taking a break. Got my upcoming trip to Scotland and 4 new books to read, so don't want to throw myself into it just yet.
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Thought I'd have another look at Bankshot Billiards 2 last night; a game I've had for a long long time through XBLA. Picked up 2 of the 3 achievements I needed and started working on the last one of winning 50 games (not in a row thankfully) without losing a turn. Certain way to do it but there was no way in game to see how many wins I had been on when I previously played the game and where I was now.

With the achievements I popped tonight and one I had from before I started at a count of 10 and played til I had 25 and then decided to call it quits for the night. Started again today, played 2 shots for another win and the last achievement popped.

Bankshot Billiards 2 maxed.
    Surely you can't be serious!

+ Reply to Thread