+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 122 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast

Thread: Achievements: the good, bad, and downright ugly

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

that's interesting... three saves. that's pretty nasty on a 10hr game but if you've got badass weaponary and have done everything else, it could be okay.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

You get three saves but I heard that checkpoints are switched off too so if you die you basically start from where you last saved. I might be wrong, but thats how I understand it.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

And on the 360 you get an extra save when you swap discs.
    But your reward is a giant foam hand that goes "Pew pew pew"

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

The disc change acts as a checkpoint as far as I know but it's not a save. If you turned off the console without saving it while playing disc 2, you would go back to your save on disc 1 or the start of the game if you hadn't saved.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Yeah, so I just maxed out 50 Cent Blood on the Sand. Yes, yes I know but I'm in full co-op mode with one of my Peowwsters and we figured this would be an amusing diversion. Oddly, it's actually not a bad game. It hasn't got an original line of code in the whole fucking thing but what it does (third person cover-based shooter with co-op play) it does much better than, say, Army of Two: 40th Day.

It kind of plays like that mixed with The Club. God that sounds awful doesn't it?

What is awful, of course, is the story and indeed everything about 50 Cent. In the game he comes across as a stupid, murderous, women-hating, cash-obsessed oaf. Now given that the game carries his voice, name and likeness, you have to assume that he felt either fairly portrayed or enjoyed the fantasy the game was creating.

Either way, fuck me... what a cunt. I mean literally an absolute, dyed-in-the-wool, irredeemable cunt.

His music's beyond shit as well.

Can't believe that you actually played that Rich, never mind maxed it out
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    Can't believe that you actually played that Rich, never mind maxed it out
    It was a lot of fun but yeah it's not very me given that I don't really like the genre and despise the subject matter.

Just maxed out Space Invaders: Infinity Gene. Quite pleased with that. Only 6% have managed it.

I maxed mass effect 2

Kelly didn't come back to life

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I got my last achievement for the main game of Mass Effect 2 - the Insanity playthrough.

Saved everyone, including Kelly, that didn't happen the first time round.

Just Lair Of The Shadow Broker to do now.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Gamer IDs

Maxed out Crazy Taxi the other day. Last few challenges were no joke.

I bought Mass Effect 2 last week for the princely sum of 2.99. Any pointers if I want an efficient max? I've not completed ME1. Thought it was dull.

+ Reply to Thread