+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 120 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast

Thread: Achievements: the good, bad, and downright ugly

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

30 hours? No sale!

Finished the DLC of The Godfather yesterday. Last achv was to take out an entire family's business in 65 mins. Is super tight, I did it in 62. Very tense.

Award Winning Layabout Ricass is on a distinguished road Ricass's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ricass PSN ID: DokRic Steam ID: ricass

That free Dorito's game Harms Way should be an easy 200G if it weren't for an online achievement that is impossible because there's no one online.
    Whoever thought I'd end years of dejected loneliness/Making hot keyboard love at 2.4kBps?

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

I just started a new game in Mass Effect for the cheevs since my old, almost finished saved file was for my old gamertag. I almost maxed it out there, but then I accidently created a new GT when i went online with Xbox Live :/

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Tempted. Although the fact that the cars handled like you had Dawn French sitting in all four seats and in the boot does put me off.
    ^^^^This made me spit tea out ^^^^^
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Almost have Need For Speed maxed, just need to level up to rank 20 for the cops but I have no events left to play unless I go through them. Probs just wait until the DLC is released next week and I'll have a few more cop events to do (although only 5, so some replaying and multiplayer may be required).
    Surely you can't be serious!

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Maxed out Need For Speed Hot Pursuit and the DLC. The first race for the cops in the DLC was the hardest one because as a racer you can scrape alongside a car or the sides of the road if there are barriers but when you do it as the cops in a time trial race you get 2 or 3 seconds added your time so you have to be extra careful as a cop to not touch anything. The time penalties are what makes these hard.

Also went back and played more Mafia II; in particular the latest DLC "Joe's Adventure" and maxed it too. I've maxed the main game so I have one achievement left in the first DLC which I am grinding (ish) for. What you have to do is drive 1000 miles within the DLC episode; which a long winded achievement as after I had finished the DLC itself I was around 100 miles. So I've got a long circuit that I drive which is only around 6 miles but I am doing it while catching up on Major Nelson podcasts. I started a couple of days ago at 250 miles already driven (I had tried some a while back as well) and I'm now just over 600 miles and still a few podcasts to go and some of those are lengthy too. There has been talk of the achievement being glitched so I'll be glad to have this one done but I am enjoying the multitasking on this one.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Quote Originally Posted by Ricass View Post
    That free Dorito's game Harms Way should be an easy 200G if it weren't for an online achievement that is impossible because there's no one online.
    Harm's Way is a joke to max. Two controllers will do the job just as well.

Gamer IDs

Finally maxed out Modern Warfare 2. Just needed to do the Spec Ops missions so me and a friend from work did those. That just leaves Black Ops to max. There is Call Of Duty 3 but that's all online play.

Gamer IDs

Finally maxed out Mafia 2 by picking up the last achievement in the first DLC. I played that DLC longer than two playthroughs of the main game and maxing it. Thankfully I did not encounter the glitch for the achievement and it popped as soon as I hit 1000 miles driven.

Gamer IDs

Maxed a few more game over the weekend. Went back to play Comic Jumper (the least enjoyable of the Twisted Pixel games) and I was just going to play some more of the game but I played it until I beat the game and then went back to max it out. Also went back to pick up the final achievement in ilomilo and then decided to go back to Tomb Raider Underworld to max out the second DLC and that's done as well.

Back to work tomorrow so the gaming will now slow down again.

+ Reply to Thread