+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 124 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Achievements: the good, bad, and downright ugly

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    I may run into the same issue with the feathers in AC2 though since I picked up a few early on and didn't pay attention to where exactly. .
    The feathers aren't as bad as there's only 100. Unlike the hundreds of flags. Tomb Raider Underworld at least breaks down the gems and relics for each area. Actually AC2 does that too.

Feathers/flags/pigeons/orbs - the life of a cheev hewah.

I've missed a couple of notes in Bayonetta, but at least you can select levels.

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

Funny the first time, less funny the 60th time.
    They really should just release a tactical nuke add-on. Take out all the pigeons, one island at a time

Cereal Monogamist Adam will become famous soon enough Adam will become famous soon enough Adam's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PartWelsh Steam ID: PartWelsh

I tried for 2 solid weeks to wrap up Modern Warfare on Veteran. I started out by doing the Sixty Second final mission, knowing that If I did that, I could stand a chance in finishing the entire thing on Vet. Got as far as the second to last, silo mission and spent those 2 weeks stuck on one sodding corner, never knowing if I even got past that section that the 4 minutes I'd roughly have left on the clock would be enough to see it out. /cry

I also had an 8 month long obsession in gaining an achievement for 3g after getting the 2-pointer 'cheeve on Orange box, it was bugging me having the last number of my gamerscore as not '0' or '5'
    PartWelsh -Contemplating Saving the World

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    it was bugging me having the last number of my gamerscore as not '0' or '5'
    It always looks neater I agree, though I wouldn't (or haven't yet) gone out of my way to deliberately round it up. Always nice to land on a round thousand though, score wise.
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

i missed one on mass effect, guess i'll have to get it next time around. i hope its not going to result in me [hang on. no, no i wont say what it involves nearly spoiled something] at the time i thought it was the right choice but now im starting to wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    it was bugging me having the last number of my gamerscore as not '0' or '5'
    mine ends in an 8 arghhhhhhh

Snagged the Fairytale Fights Autograph achievement yesterday, thank fuck for that! That is one that I never thought I would get. Thanks to some sound advice on xbox360achievements.org, I cut down play time extensively by skipping to just the boss conclusions on eight of the chapters and playing those along with the other non boss levels. Had to replay the 2nd Beaver encounter and the Pied Piper a few times and a few other level restarts but did it. *overjoyed*

A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Good for you, it just looks like a fucking bitch of a game. Pretty, but a bitch. Met a few of them in my time My next "cheev" is "switching on the PC to play Risen" I think. I may award myself several hundred Mehcrosoft Points

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Mehcrosoft? I've been using them for years

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Mehcrosoft Windoze

+ Reply to Thread