+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1030

Thread: Films...talk about them or don't, we don't care...

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by Van-Fu San View Post
    Saw Money Monster recently. Usually stay from any and all George Clooney films, but this was actually not too bad. It doesn't redeem all the negatives that I think GC has, but it was an ok film. Of sorts.
    Negatives of George Clooney? What's up? Is he too dreamy for you?
    [](/GNU Terry Pratchett)

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

So....Rogue One. Anyone else seen it? I went along to the midnight showing on Wednesday night. Happy to report I really enjoyed it. There were a few things I thought didn't quite work but overall it was very, very good. I thought it showed the rough and ready nature of the Rebels and the desperateness of their cause quite well. The action was also quite gritty and very well shot.

I loved it. 5/7
    [](/GNU Terry Pratchett)

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

You god damned imgurian!
    I am hungry, I am incorrigible, I AM BEAR!

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Bear1970 View Post
    You god damned imgurian!
    I'm just a lurker

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Rogue One was great. Forest Whitaker was gash, which was a surprise. Everything else though, great.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    I believe Nietzsche put it best when he said 'YER MAW'

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Agree that it was pretty excellent. Alan Tuydk was fantastic as the Imperial droid. Whitaker would have been better had his character been better but agreed that he was largely naff.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Mark. Watch The Walk in 3D. It's splendid!

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Just watched the trailer for it. Can't stand Joseph Gordon-Levitt, but his accent sounded spot on. I'll source it and chuck Lorna out of the lounge
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    I believe Nietzsche put it best when he said 'YER MAW'

Senior Member Greg is on a distinguished road Greg's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: blagmasterg

Well, I have seen Endgame twice already and am considering a third viewing this weekend because I rather liked it.
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane.

TASTE MY PAIN BITCH!

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Well, I have seen Endgame twice already and am considering a third viewing this weekend because I rather liked it.
    It was ok
    [](/GNU Terry Pratchett)

+ Reply to Thread