+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Films...talk about them or don't, we don't care...

Default Films...talk about them or don't, we don't care...

Film thread type thing...hmmm my film watching has slowed to nothing...can't even remember the last one I watched but I think it may have been Die Hard With A Vengeance at Crimbo with dad...shocking.
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

I (stupidly) watched Judge Dredd again today. I'm not sure why I keep putting myself through it. It's a terrible, terrible film yet I've watched it about 10 times. Every one of those times has ended with the deep and burning hatred of everyone involved in the making of the film.

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

2012..... A piece of me died inside....

Fallen Angel Sonic Alpha is on a distinguished road Sonic Alpha's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sonic Alpha PSN ID: SonicAlpha Steam ID: sonicalpha

Watched Sherlock Holmes last night. Avoid it like the plague and, if possible, kill it with fire.

Also watched Case 39. Very creepy.

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

You weren't a fan of Sherlock Holmes? That's a shame. I loved it. Ah well. But I did also see another film recently that I have to pimp. It starred Sean Penn and until this film, I always had this incorrect impression that he was a shit actor. But I was very, very wrong. Sean Penn is an immense actor and this film was astonishing.

This film is beautiful. It even features the first exampe of the rainbow flag being used with its current connotation. A film with a deserved Oscar performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Alpha View Post
    Watched Sherlock Holmes last night. Avoid it like the plague and, if possible, kill it with fire.
    i liked sherlock holmes, i was loads better than avatar

Ah yes, that was in fact the most recent film, I'd forgotten about Sherlock Holmes. Ignore the fact is is anything to do with Holmes except in name and it was rather enjoyable. Actually liked Jude Law's portrayal of Watson.
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

I really came round to Jude Law when watching.. um... dammit... movie with Michael Caine and Jude Law and nobody else. Can't be arsed Googling it though. It was a great movie, imo, and then enjoyed him again in The Holiday. He reminds me of Baoss now though, since Baoss decided that he looked like him... so now they are forever entangled within my brain.

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

I liked Jude Law in Existenz and a few other films that I can't be arsed to think of the names for :/

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

Watching this on More4.

I think that this was the first film taht showed me that I actually like Jamie Foxx.

+ Reply to Thread