+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 267 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Thread: Currently playing...

Playing Dark Souls at the mo. Finding it very hard going (obviously) Feel like I have to psyche myself up before playing!

While visiting Jan I had the opportunity to try out some games on his X-Box. I think I did quite well on "Burnout Crash" but failed fabulously at "Burnout Paradise". In fact I believe I had more crashes in "Burnout Paradise" than in "Burnout Crash". Yelling "I'm the freaking batmobile!" and "I'm the Homer Simpson of motor sports!" didn't help either. At least Jan was having fun while watching.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

It was hilarious, you should've seen her.

Commander of Awesomeness Japman is on a distinguished road Japman's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bigandsneaky PSN ID: bigsneakyninja Steam ID: jakezshadow

Addicted to BF3 at the moment, the multiplayer is too goood. Anyone on PC wanna play?

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Japman View Post
    Addicted to BF3 at the moment, the multiplayer is too goood. Anyone on PC wanna play?
    Oh yes. CptToffer is my erm Origin name?

After replaying it for the second time I finally managed to find and solve all 135 puzzles in the "Professor Layton and the Curious Village" game. Yay me! I think I'm going to replay "Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box / Pandora's Box" now. Wheeeeeeee

Playing Goldeneye Reloaded. It's alright, not amazing, but its a nice tribute. Loved the opening song though.

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Shadows of The Damned just turned up!

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Playing Batman Arkham Collectathon - this is taking longer than the main game did.
    Do or do not - frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rook View Post
    Playing Batman Arkham Collectathon - this is taking longer than the main game did.
    But it feels so good when you've done it.
    I 100% everything on my first play through, and am now playing New Game+... And beat The Riddler before I even found The Joker.

+ Reply to Thread