+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 267 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267
Results 2,661 to 2,668 of 2668

Thread: Currently playing...

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

So I've basically spent most of my gaming time playing Donkey Kong. The original arcade game on MAME. Ridiculously, I'm playing it on my hacked PSP so that I can play it while watching TV.

I remember first playing it in a chip shop in Streatham in the '80s and thinking it looked great (mainly because I loved the DK games on Game and Watch). The thing is, the game is evil and will punish you immediately for playing it. So I fucked it clean off.

Even with King of Kong came out I was like 'fuck that game' but I've been playing it for a few weeks with a view to getting okay at it. My goal is to get 100,000 points (the world record is 1.2m). I'm at 90,000 now though and I think I've figured out the cuntiest of the levels (the 3rd elevator stage).

I can't stop playing it. It's so good.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

I still love the old arcade games. I went through so many sets of LR44 with my Mini Munchman, it's ridiculous.

When I get more money coming in, and I can work out where to store them, I want to buy all the tabletop games I used to own...

Puck Monster
    Pac-Man II
    Invaders from Space
    Monster Chase
    Demon Driver (very cleverly done)
    Astro Wars
    Lawn Tennis
    Caveman
    Donkey Kong Jr
    Tron

All I have at the moment is Dracula.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    I believe Nietzsche put it best when he said 'YER MAW'

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Still playing loads of Player Unknown Battlegrounds but also working my way through a Classic Ironman play of XCOM: Enemy Within.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Now I've finished some other games I'll be returning to Shadow Of War. So many games came out in October that I'd like to play.
    Do or do not - frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Have a play on the Switch today trying Mario Odyssey. It was excellent. It's basically a sequel to Mario 64; I was able to do all his jumps instinctively. Played one area, some new cool mechanics to it; if I had the Switch this was be a definite purchase.

Gamer IDs

Back to playing Shadow Of War; I got distracted by South Park. It's so easy to ignore the main questi and instead search for Intel on the enemies, pick up collectibles, dominate the enemy command structure. I'm making slow progress but I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Been playing Need For Speed Payback. Hated it at first, as it was very spoon-fed and shoehorned, but when I realised that I could just actually ignore the quests and freeroam the hell out of it, it's a great game. Got billboards to smash, too! Very much like Burnout Paradise where you can do what you want, but when you get to certain sections of the road you have a choice to compete in a race or whatever. Driving through garages heals the car, fixes the paintjobs, and refills the nitrous etc.

Yeah, so far I'm enjoying the hell out of it. First time playing a different game since The Division came out, I think.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    I believe Nietzsche put it best when he said 'YER MAW'

Gamer IDs

I've not played a Need For Speed for a couple of years but liked the trailer I saw for Payback.

+ Reply to Thread