+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 230 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2294

Thread: Currently playing...

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    Still playing Star Wars The Old Republic. Oh how I love bein a jedi n sitch. Not really....not yet.
    I've un-subbed

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    I've un-subbed
    Ah that sucks. Had enough of it?

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    Ah that sucks. Had enough of it?
    Just got abit bored of running around on my own. The few that are about dont really seem interested in teaming up.

Gonna go play some city of heroes again. Not tried it since it went F2P. Used to love it.

*edit FYI Star wars is still installed plus I have 100 odd days of my sub remaining seeing as I brought 6 months in advance. So if you want to try and bring me back into the fold I can play for abit.
    Last edited by Ste; 23-04-2012 at 09:41.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Today I'll be playing Battlefield 3 for 24 hours.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Currently:

Halo: Reach - fuck me what a depressingly dull game this is.

Syndicate: playing the co-op levels. It's ugly, unambitious and a little over-complicated inbetween levels. Is a bit mroe fun than Halo but those 8 out of 10 reviews it got seem like EA cocksuckery.

Asura's Wrath: minutes of gameplay wrapped in hours of baffling cutscenes. Is often utterly rubbish but occasionally good fun.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Currently:

Halo: Reach - fuck me what a depressingly dull game this is.
    Glad someone finally fucking agrees with me.

Playing Shadows Of Colossus for the first time. I missed the opening cut-scene because some cunt shark came to the door to deliver something so I'm currently riding aimlessly round a field on a horse with no sense of time or direction.

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Currently:
    Syndicate: playing the co-op levels. It's ugly, unambitious and a little over-complicated inbetween levels. Is a bit mroe fun than Halo but those 8 out of 10 reviews it got seem like EA cocksuckery.

Almost grabbed this instead of Prototype 2 as it was quite a bit cheaper...decided against it based on my dislike of most FPS games and to honour the memory of the original Syndicate lest it get over-written by something tainted. Sounds like I made the right choice.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    Glad someone finally fucking agrees with me.

Playing Shadows Of Colossus for the first time. I missed the opening cut-scene because some cunt shark came to the door to deliver something so I'm currently riding aimlessly round a field on a horse with no sense of time or direction.
    it's the longest intro ever. But it doesn't get very clear after it, so here's what's going on. You're a guy with a mysterious dead or sleeping chick and you're resting her on a stone altar and suddenly the gods(?) talk to you and order you to kill any colossus you meet. Hold your sword in the air and move around, the light beam gets more intense and indicates roughly in what direction the next colossus is. Crawl up their bodies and stab the blue glowing spots. Eat fruits from trees to raise your health.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Started Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning.

Also made some progress in Fez and Trials. I now have two videos replays for tracks on the leaderboards (Down in the dumps and Warehouse 28 - both in Death Valley), I have completed 5 of the 7 extreme tracks as well. I skipped the rest of the hard to try the extreme tracks for the achievements and keep going back to Gigatrack. I've improved my time but Gold and 0 faults still elude me on that one.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Rook,

Amalur... right. You going for the max? Of course you are.

Here's what you need to know. There is an easily missed achv. Start on Hard (might as well, there's an achv and it's not that difficult) and make sure you successfully persuade every chance you get. You need 50 and there's probably only 60-70 in the game.

You can save/attempt/reload if necessary but I'd recommend putting some points in persuasion.

+ Reply to Thread