+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 231 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Currently playing...

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    *imagines Van licking the end of a pencil before writing on some lilac scented paper*

"Dear Diary, the other children don't understand my maturing needs...these strange urges inside me which have me longing to throw myself wide open to the world and have rough, tawdry people call me a whore.... A gamer whore, because that is what I am and a dirty one at that and I will satisfy these urges and reach the head spinning orgasmic heights of 1000gs no matter what they say, they don't understand how tingly it makes me. P.S Carly's mum has a fat arse and Davy Jones spat mustard in my Ville Valo backpack. I hate my parents."
    WTFLIKEOMG... it's almost as if you were there!!

My mantra is that I'm a completionist rather than a score whore. A score whore gets Avatar for the easy 1000 GS. The completionist tries to beat everything in every game they buy.

That's my logic. I stick to it.

I'm currently playing Fable 2, Modern Warfare 2, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Bayonetta and Saints Row 2. All on the 360.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I'm striving to get my gamerscore to 75% of all possible score from the games I play. I do like having the 1000 but try to get at least 750 if I can.

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

I'd like to be playing Saints Row 2 but everytime I go to co-op with Cuddles he just messes about. Getting nowhere fast.

Fallen Angel Sonic Alpha is on a distinguished road Sonic Alpha's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sonic Alpha PSN ID: SonicAlpha Steam ID: sonicalpha

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    *imagines Van licking the end of a pencil before writing on some lilac scented paper*

"Dear Diary, the other children don't understand my maturing needs...these strange urges inside me which have me longing to throw myself wide open to the world and have rough, tawdry people call me a whore.... A gamer whore, because that is what I am and a dirty one at that and I will satisfy these urges and reach the head spinning orgasmic heights of 1000gs no matter what they say, they don't understand how tingly it makes me. P.S Carly's mum has a fat arse and Davy Jones spat mustard in my Ville Valo backpack. I hate my parents."
    LMFAO, quality!

Might try to make some progress with Mad Moxxi later.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I'd like to be playing Saints Row 2 but everytime I go to co-op with Cuddles he just messes about. Getting nowhere fast.
    The game that made Van and I friends. Thought about going back to that to get some other achievements and complete the races, but the third one may be out before I get around to that.

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

Quote Originally Posted by The Rook View Post
    The game that made Van and I friends. Thought about going back to that to get some other achievements and complete the races, but the third one may be out before I get around to that.
    It's gonna make me and Cuddles mortal enemies!

Van. Made. Me. Touch. Hannah. Montana. (not in a pervy way I must add). He coerced us into helping him get the last of his disgusting achievements by plugging in 4 pads to allow him to win a 4 way horse racing mini game. My Xbox is still not speaking to me.
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

ive had one of those dunno what to play days, been on darksiders, forza, portal and fracture this evening, i wanted to do the movie quiz on 1vs100 but xbox live shitted out

Armored Tribes South Q is on a distinguished road South Q's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: South Q

Wow. The forums havent' reached its second day of life and already, some of them have fallen from grace.

Right now I am gingerly taking on whoever decided to attack me first in DICE's finest DLC remake, Battlefield 1943. Tomorrow, or in the next forty minutes. I shall connect all the dots and fire up my PS2 and try and complete that solo run challenge on FFXIII.

+ Reply to Thread