+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Next Gen iPhone found....

Hybrid View

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: None Steam ID: bear_1970_

Default Next Gen iPhone found....

....in a toilet?

Click for story

What a crock... "found" or convenitently left? lol

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

...what company, any company, lets a valuable, secret prototype walk out their building, to a bar of all places? This has to be the most Machiavellian piece of viral marketing I've seen, even out of those devious bastards at Apple.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

I'll stick with Android until Apple stop dripfeeding features that should have been there since day one.

Annnnddd...the Gizmodo editor has just had his house raided by the cops and a shitload of computer equipment lifted. His lawyer is arguing that it is an illegal seizure because his bing a journo protects him under the California law from having to disclose anything about his sources etc.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...ple?CMP=AFCYAH
    Last edited by Sketch; 27-04-2010 at 10:01.
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

You know, we're never going to be taken seriously until Mark is arrested and his house searched, for holding onto a stolen prototype of the Wii 2 or something, heh.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Yeah... about that Wii 2 prototype... um... didn't realise what it was and mistook it for a useless lump of white shitty cheap plastic and ended up giving it to the guinea pigs to play with. They refused to even shit on it, so I ended up using it for archery practice. Sorry an' all that. Don't worry though, the PS4 is still fine... it has double the capacity as the PS3 and we had got some extra bread on offer at Aldis
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

+ Reply to Thread