+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Star Wars Armada: Online Tournament - Sign ups

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Default Star Wars Armada: Online Tournament - Sign ups

Right, signs are no one is interested, but I think I'll ask the Twitters and open this up to non-forum people who may (but probably are not) interested.

Playing for a small prize (I found a £15 quid steam code in 3DS game case!)

Tournament will be fairly casual, basic elimination. I'll be using bits of the official tournament rules, but not much as it's online and fairly casual.

You will need a PC, Steam, a copy of tabletop simulator (it's on steam here - http://store.steampowered.com/app/286160/) and to be familiar with the rules (they are below)

The steps:

1. Sign up on the forum!

2. Read the rules for the game here - https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgame...rn_to_play.pdf
    (I'm happy to walk through the game with people before hand)

You may also want to download tabletop simulator at this point.

3. Create a 400 point fleet list using a fleet builder such as - http://armadawarlords.hivelabs.solutions/ save and post to the forum for checking.

4. Get your opponent for the round and arrange a time to play. The next round will take place once all of the previous round's games are complete.

5. Winner gets the prize, second place gets nothing, they are a loser! SHAME ON THEM.

Put your name below if you want to get involved.

1. Zero
    2. Ste
    3. Chris

Last edited by ZeroMark; 12-07-2016 at 13:00.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

It's tempting, but I can't go buying any new games/steam apps until my August pay day now
    I am hungry, I am incorrigible, I AM BEAR!

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

I'm in.

We just picking one fleet list and sticking with it all tournament then?

What we doing about objectives?
    [](/GNU Terry Pratchett)

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

One fleet yeah, just pick your faction.

I'm thinking for this we might give objectives a miss as people might be new to the rules.

Saying that it's still just me and you so *shrugs*

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Depending on the when, fuck it, I'll give it a go. No idea how to play I don't think.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Have a quick read through the rules linked above. I'm sure Zero will be able to find some time to run you through the starter game.

Gamer IDs

Yup, starter game takes about an hour? A 400pt game is a little bigger but you only play 6 rounds and they go fairly quick. Just give me a shout and we can play though the starter.

I'll also try and be on hand when games are played as a ref I guess.

+ Reply to Thread