+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Digital Board Gaming

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Default Digital Board Gaming

Yeah I said it.

Board games over the internets. The future, for people who can't be arsed leaving the house but still wants to be a sad fucker who plays board games. I've played some Tabletop Simulator stuff with some of you before, so just throwing this out here as an attempt at some regularly scheduled fun.

Requirements - Tabletop Simulator (PC), teamspeak, stunning good looks, charming personality, a headset
    Time: Friday nights from 6 or 7 till whenever

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

As well as the above, if anyone has an ipad/iphone I've got a couple of board games on that which can be played asynchronously. Carcassonne and Lords of Waterdeep being the best ones with a few others too I think.

Asynchronous play suits me better at the minute as I don't get much PC time these days.
    [](/GNU Terry Pratchett)

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    As well as the above, if anyone has an ipad/iphone I've got a couple of board games on that which can be played asynchronously. Carcassonne and Lords of Waterdeep being the best ones with a few others too I think.

Asynchronous play suits me better at the minute as I don't get much PC time these days.
    Shut the fuck up about Lords of Waterdeep, whatever the FUCK that is and get Lost Cities (it's an iPhone app but scales up for iPad). It's by the Carcassonne cunts. Arsesynchronous as fuck too, you fucking PC time cunt.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Friday is the only night I can't generally do.

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Pick a night Pete! Pick a night!

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Tuesdays or Wednesdays
    I am hungry, I am incorrigible, I AM BEAR!

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Shut the fuck up about Lords of Waterdeep, whatever the FUCK that is and get Lost Cities (it's an iPhone app but scales up for iPad). It's by the Carcassonne cunts. Arsesynchronous as fuck too, you fucking PC time cunt.
    Played Lost Cities once, it's ok. LoW is the shit.

Gamer IDs

Hey, so tonight or tomorrow I was planning to play Cosmic Encounters (Google it). I've heard nothing but good things from people who have reviewed it and it seems to be a simple game screwed up by the insanely randomised alien races each player picks. Each race with their own special and super abilities, such as The Claw which basically allows you to steal planets.

Anyways I'll be hosting a game on tabletop simulator, on le steam, tonight or tomorrow. If you fancy it give me a shout
    Last edited by ZeroMark; 06-04-2016 at 12:34.

Gamer IDs

Never played it but heard good things from various people. I probably won't be around until the weekend to play though.
    [](/GNU Terry Pratchett)

Gamer IDs

Seems this may happen at the weekend then.

+ Reply to Thread