+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tabletop Simulator

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Default Tabletop Simulator

So I picked up Tabletop Simulator today after noticing that basically every board game I own is on there as a steam workshop item.

Everything except for Armada Ste, although they do have X-wing.

Was wondering if anyone was interested in also picking it up, maybe having a little online board game night at some point as we all seemed to be pretty in to them at the BBQ.

It's £15 on steam right now and the games are generally free. I've been messing around and it works really well. Even has CAH and I know how you all love that shit.

Then we just set a regular date say ever month, jump on TS, hang out, play some board games, maybe make out a little. I don't know, maybe not the last one.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

I would be up for it but right now I just Dont have the time. House move and new job loom. Possibly something next year dude

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Fair enough dude
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Writer of Things Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: spad360 Steam ID: the_spad

I'd be up for that, sans making out, might be worth waiting a couple of weeks to see if it's in the sale though - I'm quite happy to pick up a 4-pack on that basis if people are short on cash given the time of year.
    omnes relinquite spes o vos intrantes

The one with the words mcdoodle42 will become famous soon enough mcdoodle42's Avatar
    The deep dark recesses of my mind. Also, Nottingham.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mcdoodle42 PSN ID: mcdoodle42 Steam ID: mcdoodle42

This sounds awesome! Except, I no longer have a computer -_- have fun guys.
    Show me your moves!

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by mcdoodle42 View Post
    This sounds awesome! Except, I no longer have a computer -_- have fun guys.
    How do you even live?!

Was "playing" cards against humanity with Kat yesterday, really does work pretty well.

The one with the words mcdoodle42 will become famous soon enough mcdoodle42's Avatar
    The deep dark recesses of my mind. Also, Nottingham.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mcdoodle42 PSN ID: mcdoodle42 Steam ID: mcdoodle42

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    How do you even live?!

Was "playing" cards against humanity with Kat yesterday, really does work pretty well.
    I cry, mostly. I've got a chromebook because I'm out of the house most of the time.
    Show me your moves!

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by mcdoodle42 View Post
    I cry, mostly. I've got a chromebook because I'm out of the house most of the time.
    This would probably work on a chromebook, seems to run ok on Kat's old shitty laptop. You never know.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    Goth Face? I thought she was dead?

Anyway, sounds good to me, of course I'll need some notice so I can make arrangements to hog the TV. I'll pick it up in the inevitable Christmas sale. I'm not free until after Xmas now anyway.

I think Armada might be a bit too mental on there anyway. Lords of Waterdeep and Ticket to Ride would be pretty fun though.

Also, I'd be up for any making out, just throwing that out there.
    [](/GNU Terry Pratchett)

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

I'm in, as long as I don't have to wear pants.

+ Reply to Thread