+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The 2015 Thread of Being More Exercise

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Just smashed an hour on the exercise bike despite some massive chest pains. Would have gone longer but I'm relatively sure I have to walk over an hour to get home later and don't wanna make that more painful than it already is.

Spoiler ->I've had the chest pains since I woke up yesterday, it's nothing to do with the exercise as far as I'm aware.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Apparently, that's known as 'certus de morte'
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    I believe Nietzsche put it best when he said 'YER MAW'

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I think it's just where I've stretched a muscle in my chest while I've been sleeping. It only hurts when I breathe too hard or bend down to pick something up, which makes me think it's a muscle injury than an imminent heart failure.

Spoiler ->If I die, Mark and Lorna inherit all my amiibo and HAVE to keep them on display in their living room for at least ten years

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    You can walk the Park Run if you want. It's all good. To be honest, I don't think you need to burn that many calaries! You probably should be getting more meals in and stick with these bad boy push ups we've been doing.
    I already walk and have done walks around the park during the sunny days the last couple of years. So if I were to do the park run it would have to be running. I'll stick to the pushups as my other exercise for now.
    Do or do not - frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Fuck it. Time to get serious.

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Yeah. I have not been doing any fitness stuff since last year. No jokes - my midsection looks like I got four tyres for the price of one at Haynes.

Totes Emosh vinny_v86 will become famous soon enough vinny_v86 will become famous soon enough vinny_v86's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iancox1986 PSN ID: vinnyv86 Steam ID: iancox1986

Gym induction this evening. I'm reluctantly boarding the exercise train

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

I get fucking LOADS of exercise, running around New York every night
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    I believe Nietzsche put it best when he said 'YER MAW'

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    I get fucking LOADS of exercise, running around New York every night
    Same here but in Hell.

AKA London.

Totes Emosh vinny_v86 will become famous soon enough vinny_v86 will become famous soon enough vinny_v86's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iancox1986 PSN ID: vinnyv86 Steam ID: iancox1986

Did the gym thing last night. My everything hurts

+ Reply to Thread