+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2015 Thread of Being More Exercise

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I'd consider swimming if summer wasn't approaching, because now the piss content of every pool will turn to 100%

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

You can swim in the garden when you come up for the BBQ. IN MY SWEAT.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    I believe Nietzsche put it best when he said 'YER MAW'

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

I'm considering running. I hate running. It's the worst shit in the world but it is cardio for days.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

I put 2.5lb on overnight two nights ago, and another 2lb this morning. Spent some time on the net last night and it COULD be related to anti-thyroid antibodies. Sadly, they don't show up through normal testing. Something is definitely wrong though. I'm fucking sick of it.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    I believe Nietzsche put it best when he said 'YER MAW'

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Overnight is odd, given that you are generally lighter when you wake up (it's a water thing).

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I spent two hours on the exercise bike last night, and tonight I'm gonna be throwing myself around at a friend's gig.
    Minus the gig shit, I'm getting back into this exercise thing in a big way (the last month I've only been able to do 45 minutes before I'm too weak to continue). Gonna try to lose another couple of pounds so I can wear all the shit I bought specifically as a reward for slimming at the BBQ.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jokesound View Post
    I spent two hours on the exercise bike last night, and tonight I'm gonna be throwing myself around at a friend's gig.
    Minus the gig shit, I'm getting back into this exercise thing in a big way (the last month I've only been able to do 45 minutes before I'm too weak to continue). Gonna try to lose another couple of pounds so I can wear all the shit I bought specifically as a reward for slimming at the BBQ.
    That's all good. Two hours on a bike is no joke.

I went running like a cunt this weekend. There's a thing called Park Run. They do it everywhere. It's like a timed 5k run. So did my first one on Saturday and am really pleased I finished although my time was shit. Gives me something to work on.

You don't have to run it though, you can walk. which is cool also.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I was going to try that park run thing before, tried the couch to 5k training program. Stopped after a few weeks as it wasn't worth the asthma grief I was going through.
    Do or do not - frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The Rook View Post
    I was going to try that park run thing before, tried the couch to 5k training program. Stopped after a few weeks as it wasn't worth the asthma grief I was going through.
    You can walk the Park Run if you want. It's all good. To be honest, I don't think you need to burn that many calaries! You probably should be getting more meals in and stick with these bad boy push ups we've been doing.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jokesound View Post
    I'd consider swimming if summer wasn't approaching, because now the piss content of every pool will turn to 100%
    Swimming is bullshit.

+ Reply to Thread