+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Christmas, yo

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Frohe Weihnachten!

Tomorrow I'm off to Austria to see Hannah for two weeks, so i'll cut myself of from the internet and just enjoy my time with her. Don't feel very christmassy, but it's 16 degrees outside and instead of our usual big family get-together I celebrated with my dad and his wife only. Going to get al festive tomorrow though

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

So games I got this year are:

Assassin's Creed Rogue - I'm still a few games behind

Darksiders 2 (Deathinitive Edition) - started it on 360 years ago on old TV that I couldn't read the text and then stopped

Dishonored (Definitive Edition) - never played it before
    Do or do not - frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

So Xmas was a bit alright eh? Good times. Hope you all had a good one.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Xmas was good! I was very lucky indeed. Tearaway Unfolded and The Uncharted Collection on PS4, Interstellar and Big Hero Six on Bluray. Walking Dead Season Five and Quantum Leap complete series on DvD. Chocolates, a weekend away, a days motorcycle training course, some personalised bits from Sheona, a creative writing aid and much more. Very very lucky.

Totes Emosh vinny_v86 will become famous soon enough vinny_v86 will become famous soon enough vinny_v86's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iancox1986 PSN ID: vinnyv86 Steam ID: iancox1986

I have hobbit feet

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I got Shovel Knight and Codename S.T.E.A.M. for 3DS, Game & Wario and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for the Wii U and Fallout 4 (with the Survival Guide that weights 3 KG, as I discovered when I had to put it in my friend's suitcase as mine was exactly that much over the weight limit).
    Then Lost at sea by Jon Ronson, Lorna's amazing new book, The Disaster Artist (a book about living with Tommy WIseau, Director of The Room, and helping him make the film. I read half of it in a day), some more Phoenix Wright Manga and the new David Mitchell book. And Spy on Blu Ray cos it's seriously legit.

Then a new Zelda wallet, Claptop figurine and a Mario Kart figurine from the aforementioned friend, and also some sweets, a Simpsons figurine from Kidrobot, a Rick and Morty puzzle box and The Book of Mormon script book from two wonderful people who know who they are*.

Just waiting on the Mad Max: Fury Road quadruple play to arrive from the UK (it didn't get delivered in time for Christmas or my flight back) and I'd say I've had a very successful Christmas. In terms of gifts. Christmas itself was a tense affair with two major family arguments. Wheeee!

Spoiler ->I'm not sure if I listed everything because I took everything except the sweets and the puzzle box into the office for desk decorations.

+ Reply to Thread